End My Subscription

LoveToDie

I've been playing DU for 4 months now and I need to cancel my Sub. I no longer have the email from 4 months ago. Will you please end my reoccurring sub?

Otherwise I'll be forced to charge back and block this company when my sub renews again in November.

Thanks!

12 hours ago, LoveToDie said:

I've been playing DU for 4 months now and I need to cancel my Sub. I no longer have the email from 4 months ago. Will you please end my reoccurring sub?

Otherwise I'll be forced to charge back and block this company when my sub renews again in November.

Thanks!

Better open a ticket and cancel it properly. To do so in forum most likely isn't sufficient.

In th EU I might even think of revoking the contract, since in the mail's I received I couldn't find a proper customer information.

On 9/7/2021 at 10:54 AM, LoveToDie said:

Thanks!

Contact those support about this. Such a message on the forum will not give you anything and does not guarantee an official request, and that you are here you are.

7 hours ago, ShippyLongstalking said:

Chargeback or complaint with CC company will likely work, but otherwise contact Xsolla. 

This is NOT a situation for a chargeback or complaint, it is the players error.  Pretty poor form suggesting it TBH.

To OP : Just make a ticket and someone should get on it pretty quickly.  Ticket support for most things is solid now.