Market Clean-Up discussion thread

NQ-Pann

Finally some decent actions to try and get perfromance up and clutter down.

It would have been better though if this included a one time removal of all player constructs on markets, retunrned to player inventory as magic blueprints. So many junk at markets from players who left the game. A virtual wipe of the markets would be a good idea IMO.

1 hour ago, Jake Arver said:

Finally some decent actions to try and get perfromance up and clutter down.

It would have been better though if this included a one time removal of all player constructs on markets, retunrned to player inventory as magic blueprints. So many junk at markets from players who left the game. A virtual wipe of the markets would be a good idea IMO.

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what they mean.

what happens if you own a tile that is within 2KM of a market do you need to take down constructs or move things to free the airspace?

also same questions regarding the screens and 2km rule. do we need to take down the screens if it is on a tile we own that is within the 2km?

32 minutes ago, Kirial said:

what happens if you own a tile that is within 2KM of a market do you need to take down constructs or move things to free the airspace?

also same questions regarding the screens and 2km rule. do we need to take down the screens if it is on a tile we own that is within the 2km?

I'm pretty sure there is a dead zone of unclaimable tile within that range.

1 hour ago, Kirial said:

My reading is that the 2km rule is about airspace. It isn't clear exactly how far "XL screens and screen arrays" have to be, but it does sound like they can stay if on your own tile. I'd like to know when a few screens becomes an "array". 

Edited by Kronius