Nvidia geforece now cloud

Kormolos

hello

i tryed Geforce Nvidia platform gaming for play my alt mission runner, i take the sub also. but even with sub, Nvidia ask every 10 minute if we are awake or they close the game. so your plan for people take an alt + nvidia cloud for play mission runner is wrong. 

a mission runner need to be afk many hour during travel but it s not possible with nvidia stop connection every 10 mintue if you are afk.

so i stoped sub Nvidia and sub of my alt DU

so now i do mission aphelia with my main character on my own PC, i made many million it s true, but it s so boring game now !

I too use - at the moment because my game PC is for repair - that Nvidia Graphic Streaming Service. When doing missions, (s)one or some friend(s) come together with me and use that friends ship. I participate as VR.  During travel time, I disconnect my VR and do other things inside my bases or markets.

But I know that timer problem with that nvidia service. This is however something that has to be addressed to Nvidia, not here. But I understand the initial poster and have sympathy for his wish.

Nvidia streaming is B.A.D on Alioth Market 6. I got only 30 seconds of acting before crashes kick me out. This now is a problem that has to be addressed between Nvidia and Novaquark, those two entities need to start communications with each other about this. Nvidia might have my game logs and can see, that my game sessions on AM6 are incredibly short and always ended by crashes.