ship wont fly

jahton

i bought a ship just could not wait to see how it felt i have star citizen,elite and a heap of space games watched heaps of videos trying to learn all the things you need to know.Anyway i was warned not to buy from the in game store but i thought how old is this info maybe things have gotten better.Man was i pissed when i just could not do anything anyway after taking a brake i had shutdown went to chill for a while but i really just wanted to feel that feeling only a space sim can give you.guess what when i started my  the game this time the ship worked perfect,landing was a whole different thing but i felt like i had really achieved something.look the game itself runs fine i cant believe how well it stays connected.I am less than a week it is only early days and with this game i am excited for the future

All ships from the shop should get you around Alioth ok, but they may need some upgrades and changes to get you beyond.  If you're truly stuck you can reach out to our support team (support.dualthegame.com) but I recommend talking to other players. Many of them do have small ships they'll let you try out to get a better feel for what can be done. 

Don't forget that everything in DU can be manipulated, you can build a ship that meets your needs with a little coding and building :)

Good luck!   Oh, and welcome home!  :)

7 hours ago, jahton said:

i bought a ship just could not wait to see how it felt i have star citizen,elite and a heap of space games watched heaps of videos trying to learn all the things you need to know.Anyway i was warned not to buy from the in game store but i thought how old is this info maybe things have gotten better.Man was i pissed when i just could not do anything anyway after taking a brake i had shutdown went to chill for a while but i really just wanted to feel that feeling only a space sim can give you.guess what when i started my  the game this time the ship worked perfect,landing was a whole different thing but i felt like i had really achieved something.look the game itself runs fine i cant believe how well it stays connected.I am less than a week it is only early days and with this game i am excited for the future

Welcome to the game!.  I'd recommend joining an Org or checking out the discord as so much information can be requested.

Honvik

Premier of the Empire Org

If NQ wanted to help players out a bit they would update the handling skills on the U.E.C. store ships. I had the same issue as a new player, those ships aren't very good because the handling skills are basically zero from what I've seen. They actually become pretty good for newer players after I slap max handling skills on them. But it shouldn't really take that.

Maybe not max skills, but lvl 3 handling on those ships would go far for newer players. Especially because they are guided to the store so early. Or add some more stuff to that store like a monthly featured ship or three. ?