RE: Immediate update needed for Terraformers.

teso91

Hello,

Terraformers have been working day and night to do things.

They make platforms, placements and areas where the whole community can collaborate together.

However... There is a demon in the mix. Some entity, some demon..... something in the game that wants to absolutely devestate these devote players!!!!
What do we need? Holy water? A purified land? The people ask you NQ what do we need? I have the answer.

A tool. Simple as that. You have a tool for example (SELECT VOXEL) we can cntrl and zoom out to make it big. Like the max area. A very large area. If we want to select a voxel and ZOOM it out and delete it we can.

But you have no tools for terraformers. DISGRACEFULL.    

blank

new state

new statistic

new agenda

new phase

new world

you are here.... you grow up. Welcome to du. Hey man this game is awesome hey hey this is sweet. We all get along and we have the time of our lives

however.... we learn all of a sudden after we dig and dig and dig and flatten and flatten that there are certain problems in the game.

We try to address these problems but they really don't understand... at least a veteran player does.    The novice player will just keep getting frustrated. The Elite player will try to make angles 
and solutions to compensate for this failure of the development but he really tries to dive into the issue and solve it.    

We are digging

You find a spec...

forget about it... 

A few hundred millennial later you advance to a crazy ass base and you become gods in the solar system..... but guess what

u decide to build a new base....

specs after specs.... digging into the ground, even after max flattening skill and terraforming tools. WHEN is enough enough!!!! We are living in a civilization that should 
be able to solve these problems on day number #1!!!!!.

We the people have been asking NQ. 

Please and please.

Give us a tool for a selection area tool (ctrl alt zoom) *max area big asss box* and remove the specs in the area with a LIMIT of the (L) of the specs to be fair. THIS is a something that will NOT be abused and something THAT will MAKE DU GREAT AGAIN. I can not stress this enough.....Why do i have to spend hours and hours on end clearing specs when i could be mining or building ships. PLEASE PLEASE NQ have it in your hearts to listen to this. 

Thankyou for taking the time to listen to this,

Teso91

Your #1 fan

@NQ-Naerais. I would happily choice a voice chat to exchanges verses. I think you guys need to make a channel for this. It would make Our collaboration as a community with the server just amazing.

It would be more easy for me to explain this way.   Otherwise i could resort to the old faxing system.   It's up to your team how fast and which way they would like to communicate.

I also have a few new questions about voxel placements ( dirt) according to new asteroid placements.

Thanks PM Teso91-dsageneral91@gmail.com
(Internal TXT from admin 952-XXX-XXX ( PM for data)

13 hours ago, XKentX said:

So space bulldozers are in trouble and we should definitely address it instead of being able to not miss your every shot.

Show us them space bulldozers to show us what you are talking about.

On 8/23/2021 at 3:18 AM, Elias Villd said:

Was curious to see what is an emergency (because all players say their request is emergency ^^' ) but I have to admit ... I didn't understand your point ? What do you want to add ? @teso91

I'm sure I just mumble jumble my words as I speak it. An introvert adhd person gets messed up so let me try to consolidate my response.

You are correct on the statement of emergency. Its unreasonable to post this but... according to that general forums I must post the truth.  This is a || CALL FOR HELP ||   Its a response we have been waiting for awhile.....   At least the terramofrmers.

A call for help? :Terraformers

This tool we are waiting for.... for ages hasnt come. 
Are you a transformer?
Do you have max flattening and dig tools?

Do you build big hangers?
How many (L) core areas have you worked?

How many (L) core (leters) of dirt have you dug out?

Too many questions for a true transformer............. I am becoming one.

But I am not the best

I am not the GOD

I am not the person that has created right angles against this problem.

back to point.   ( Will try to adress NQ on this problem)   Might take me a few days as i have 100 projects.

3 hours ago, teso91 said:

@NQ-Naerais. I would happily choice a voice chat to exchanges verses. I think you guys need to make a channel for this. It would make Our collaboration as a community with the server just amazing.

It would be more easy for me to explain this way.   Otherwise i could resort to the old faxing system.   It's up to your team how fast and which way they would like to communicate.

I also have a few new questions about voxel placements ( dirt) according to new asteroid placements.

Thanks PM Teso91-dsageneral91@gmail.com
(Internal TXT from admin 952-XXX-XXX ( PM for data)

Awwwwwwww, you Must be new here if you think NQ does any of that communication. Cute. 

We've been there. We had that. It utterly failed in a quite spectacular way. So nope, they wont do it. And even IF they would do it, they'd just listen to you and then forget about it, even if it were valid points. We see this pattern for years now, NQ will not change 

Hi,

I understand your desire to have additional earthmoving tools.
I respect your opinion on this matter, but let me express mine.

I think it is not at all a priority, currently (even if they can be improved) there exist functional tools in the game to do terraforming.

If these tools are not powerful enough to carry out your projects, try to adapt to what the game allows.

I think that the community will welcome better the integration of the energy systems in the ships or the addition of biome and challenges related to the physics or environment of the planets to be explore.

Rubi says the play is in the works.

All my request was ... was a simple feature. easy to understand. easy to execute. simple.
Lets see what unfolds.

My request is simple read the lines and digest. Read Digest and Absorb.

Helllo You have reached DU 2.0 . How  can i help you?

On 8/25/2021 at 3:04 AM, Lethys said:

Awwwwwwww, you Must be new here if you think NQ does any of that communication. Cute. 

We've been there. We had that. It utterly failed in a quite spectacular way. So nope, they wont do it. And even IF they would do it, they'd just listen to you and then forget about it, even if it were valid points. We see this pattern for years now, NQ will not change 

Brother i know its cute... We have been waiting patiently and patiently but they are just starting to listen to us so i just.... iii just freaking..... just...................  just thought they would listen to maybe the VERY conversation we were having her today. The fact is they are here and you need to WAKE UP.

On 8/23/2021 at 8:31 AM, NQ-Naerais said:

Hi Teso9! 

I'm afraid I am also not entirely sure I understand your request. Are you able to reword/summarize what it is you'd like to see?  Thank you! 

This is what im talking about.

Is that the spot I'm supposed to smash my face to try and understand where this is going. I got more and more confused as I went and now I'm lost. 

Maybe shorten it up and get to the point of what it is you want exactly. ex. "Better terraforming tools" or "Larger terraforming area"  With a suggestion for getting there.