Please support your DU content creators

Perry666

Please help support your DU content creators on you tube, twitch and whatever other platform you see fit. Give em a like, a follow a subscription if you can. The more people creating content for the game the better chance DU has of attracting new players. New players means more money for NQ Which will hopefully trickle down to us in faster, better and more updates for the game. Think big picture friends.

While its noble? idea, pretty naive too. Its not works like this.

https://twitchtracker.com/games/493826

Main (and likely only) chance for to break current downfall spiral lies in NQ hands -- to accumulate a lot of genuine improvments, then do release with wipe and huge marketing push to restart whole system with large number of fresh people.

Several dozens of fake likes not help anyone, in big picture especialy.

If they show about 50% pending at mining and lag whenever they fly over a ship or crash at every market, Then they will get my credit if they actually are mining for over 50% they get my respect as that is the main stuff almost everyone does.. Only if they show the reality of DU, if it is just a fairy tale i choose to not even bother to look beyond the first 30 seconds.

Just like @le_souriceau writes, the only chance for DU is in it's creators hands. Do brilliant and it will flourish, another 0.23 and it will surely die.

10 hours ago, le_souriceau said:

While its noble? idea, pretty naive too. Its not works like this.

https://twitchtracker.com/games/493826

Main (and likely only) chance for to break current downfall spiral lies in NQ hands -- to accumulate a lot of genuine improvments, then do release with wipe and huge marketing push to restart whole system with large number of fresh people.

Several dozens of fake likes not help anyone, in big picture especialy.

Maybe so, but I'm looking at it from the fact that this game needs all the help it can get.

On 7/16/2021 at 9:12 PM, Perry666 said:

Please help support your DU content creators on you tube, twitch and whatever other platform you see fit. Give em a like, a follow a subscription if you can. The more people creating content for the game the better chance DU has of attracting new players. New players means more money for NQ Which will hopefully trickle down to us in faster, better and more updates for the game. Think big picture friends.

Nq had all the money they needed to build a game.. they instead moved to montreal to get taxbreaks and god knows what... but it became blatantly clear last year nq was nothing more than a getho version of robertspaceindutries...

They had thier chance.

by bringing new players into this mess will only create more resentment for both the game and nq, they shud pull the plug and rework thr whole project but i doubt theres any cash left for that..

On 7/16/2021 at 10:12 PM, Perry666 said:

No.

Oh wait, I mean yes. It will be hilarious to watch when ppl realize that du doesnt work properly yet. Imagine all the salt