Reputable organizations to do business with

Perry666

There are lots of ships for sale on https://du-creators.org/  with comments from people who have already bought the ships.  

But it's always better not to trust anyone, if you don't have to.  Always use the Barter/trade window, and make sure you're getting what you're paying for, before you hit Accept.

19 minutes ago, Atmosph3rik said:

make sure you're getting what you're paying for, before you hit Accept.

Problem is unless your an experienced ship builder, how would you know, and if you are, you probably wouldn’t be buying ?

I bought several ships. All of them looked good. Several of them are flying good.

The idea is to buy ships that have youtube review so there is somebody who is flying the ship and you can see how it is reacting.

Another idea is to buy ship from streamer. He will be happy to speak with you about it, maybe do a small demo flight. And selling bad ship is not good long time strategy for him.

I am glad to introduce you to a reputable organization named Anarchy.

We mainly focus on asset relocation services to wide range of Noveans.

Should you not know how to configure your RDMS or fly in the pipes to the outer planets we will be happy to assist.

10 hours ago, XKentX said:

I am glad to introduce you to a reputable organization named Anarchy.

We mainly focus on asset relocation services to wide range of Noveans.

Should you not know how to configure your RDMS or fly in the pipes to the outer planets we will be happy to assist.

I wish there were more reaction buttons other then like. This post made me laugh. Thanks man!