Possible Market solution

Crandules

I have been playing for a couple of weeks now and i have noticed that everything seems to gravitate to market 6 causing a lot of grids being placed there. however the remaining markets appear to be sparse and lack market options.

if the district market clusters where accessible for example district 6 was accessible for purchases from other districts, as for the lore of the game it would not be inconsistent technologically as teleportation between the districts for players is already in game and an advanced society would use that technology for short range freight transport. 

From a game perspective it would allow for decentralisation from district 6 to other districts allowing for a better experience for the player as it would be possible to access the market from a less populated district. even if this was isolated to a range for example districts accessible up to 25km away.

as it is the market 6 seems to drop fps to like 5 fps due to all the clutter.

Or you could order your goods from market six and have a mission to deliver them to a more suitable market. But you would have to be very lucky for the price difference to warrant the extra cost. Me, I like ordering and having them delivered to my base ?