Feli Blockade!

Greasie

The AC has grave concerns over intel received this last week of missions being introduced into the universe. There are several groups of shady organizations delivering contraband out of Feli to several surrounding planets.

These shady organizations in question have been disguising dangerous shipments as mundane and routine ore and mineral shipments, such as scandium and chromium. Core Samples from these intercepted shipments are rumored to have been transported to the AC's home world where their best and brightest scientists will conduct further analysis. These materials can ABSOLUTELY not reach the hands of citizens for it could be devastating to the population!

The AC has formed the largest fleet the universe has ever seen to combat this threat and stomp out illegal and dangerous activities. Effective immediately all vessels seen attempting to leave Feli must stop and submit to cargo inspection or be immediately disabled.

All civilian traffic is warned that a convoy of AC haulers transporting valuable space fuel for these operations will be transported to the planet of feli at 3pm EST. This convey is being guarded by the AC fleet and unidentified vessels will not be allowed to approach.

14 hours ago, Greasie said:

Effective immediately all vessels seen attempting to leave Feli must stop and submit to cargo inspection or be immediately disabled.

%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%87%D1%83%D1%

On 6/21/2021 at 9:51 PM, Revelcro said:

Glad the pvp orgs have something to do now.  Making a lot off those recovered mission packages?

You cannot break open the packages or make any profitable gain from them, except for selling them back to the victi.. i mean original owner.

3 hours ago, Endmyion said:

You're playing a game where we build virtual space ships out of virtual rocks mate, we are way past cringe.

Nah, mate... there is this game which is a fun distraction from daily stress and then there are adults who post messages to this forum while still in character.

Like guys who take their paintballing too seriously and dress up in combat gear when they go down the pub.

3 hours ago, GraXXoR said:

Nah, mate... there is this game which is a fun distraction from daily stress and then there are adults who post messages to this forum while still in character.

Like guys who take their paintballing too seriously and dress up in combat gear when they go down the pub.

There was me thinking RPG was part of the game. Since the game is still missing a “why” pvp there is nothing wrong with a bit of RP to drum up interest. 

If anyone is wondering what I mean by the “Why” I’m just gonna keep hammering this quote.

”People don’t want to pvp just for fun, they want it to be a fun way to progress”

7 hours ago, Physics said:

There was me thinking RPG was part of the game. Since the game is still missing a “why” pvp there is nothing wrong with a bit of RP to drum up interest. 

If anyone is wondering what I mean by the “Why” I’m just gonna keep hammering this quote.

”People don’t want to pvp just for fun, they want it to be a fun way to progress”

I love RP, I played D&D as a kid and was a LARPER in the late 80s at uni, moving on to Battletech, Cyberpunk and political games such as Vampire the Masquerade, so I understand and appreciate the concept of RP very well.

But I always make sure the distinction between RP and RL is clear... I usually say "my avatar was...." or "I was controlling the ship when it crashed and my avatar died." I like to keep the line between out here and in there clear... Now, if ever there were a forum where I could RP play my namesake avatar without my words being mistaken for my own  opinions, I would be all over it.

Most games have an RP forum section for "in game shenanigans...." or "introduce your character" or "recruitment for your org" or "in game events, announcements and declarations of war/peace"

DU has literally only one forum to which players can post their game related posts. Moreover, while RP is likely part of the game, not everyone playing the game RPs or even likes the idea of RP.

Basically this is another thing NQ haven't realised is that their players might actually want: A forum to post in game, in universe material and continue the game out...