possible bug in tutorial

Crandules

I have been noticing a few glitches in the tutorials. in the build tutorial i have noticed that it glitches out and wont let you progress saying to remove the elements particularly if you have already removed it when it asks you to remove it. then it doesn't matter if you put them back down to remove them it wont recognise that it and wont let you progress.

in that instance i could exit the tutorial but now I am in the industry tutorial and it appears the assembly line 5 has been renamed to basic assembly line 5 and as a result it wont let you select it or anything else including the X to close the window. escape doesn't work and I cant exit the tutorial. as it wont let me interact with anything.

I literally had to end task it to get out of it

The tutorials in this game are so bad I think they are scrapping them entirely.

Unfortunately, they have never been very reliable. I think they realized that it'd be easier to start from scratch with tutorials -- any efforts they've made to fix them in the last 6 months haven't really gone anywhere. 

New player experience still has a very long way to go :) 

There are a few bugs in the tutorial for sure :) As noted above, we are actually redoing them almost entirely, shorter and more compacted training and information. But thank you for taking the time to report them! 

Also.. welcome aboard! 

Do you want us to keep doing them and keep sending in reports, or should we give them a rest until you guys have had a chance to rework them?

Its a beta but you guys don’t seem to give direction on which areas you want tested at any particular time.