Stuck under water

Crandules

I am stuck with on the tutorial with my speeder above water and i cant reach it. when i click fetch it says i can only use the function every 23:59 hours. and im over 18km out from the trading hub so not really able to do it on foot.

Seems to me like a game breaking bug to me

edit: never mind its fixed

7 minutes ago, bazzybtec said:

I am stuck with on the tutorial with my speeder above water and i cant reach it. when i click fetch it says i can only use the function every 23:59 hours. and im over 18km out from the trading hub so not really able to do it on foot.

Seems to me like a game breaking bug to me

Definitely frustrating, try ping a gm in the GM channel with @gm  - if no response please open a ticket.  

Can you provide any other details on what happened leading up to it please?

3 minutes ago, NQ-Naerais said:

Definitely frustrating, try ping a gm in the GM channel with @gm  - if no response please open a ticket.  

Can you provide any other details on what happened leading up to it please?

A Gm helped me out but basically i somehow got ejected out of my speeder (i am not used to the controls to this game) and i sunk to the bottom and the speeder stayed above. then i tried the fetch command but still under water and not knowing it wouldn't fetch it to my position and when i went to the outset of the lake it would not let me fetch it. not sure it was intended behavior but it may be worth setting it up so you cant get out of your ship above deep water or have its set a warning or something.

Just now, bazzybtec said:

A Gm helped me out but basically i somehow got ejected out of my speeder (i am not used to the controls to this game) and i sunk to the bottom and the speeder stayed above. then i tried the fetch command but still under water and not knowing it wouldn't fetch it to my position and when i went to the outset of the lake it would not let me fetch it. not sure it was intended behavior but it may be worth setting it up so you cant get out of your ship above deep water or have its set a warning or something.

Glad it got resolved and thank you for the details. We're currently reworking a lot of the tutorials, so I will pass that info onto the devs working on it. Stay dry!!  And welcome aboard ;)