How do i try this game ?

No, you have to subscribe for 3 months minimum. Otherwise watch youtube or twitch streams of gameplay to get an idea of what it's like.

2 minutes ago, Haunty said:

No, you have to subscribe for 3 months minimum. Otherwise watch youtube or twitch streams of gameplay to get an idea of what it's like.

I did watched some youtube video which made me wanted to try the game before buying anything...

They are not the most promising also ..

Dual Universe Is A Dead Game? + Updates & Communication! - YouTube

It's weird because it's the single mmo i know that doesn't offer a trial ...

Well it depends how you value your money. 

For me, adult with an IT job in Europe, 20€ is the price of a good meal. 

If i had no experience with the game i would definitly try it for that price. 

If you gunna ask your mother for those 20€ in return for good grades, then save your money, its not worth it. 

On a quick review, the game is uncompleted and unbalanced.

IMO It is not worth a monthly subscription at this point.

But the technology is there and some parts of the game are worth it. 

If you like to build stuff, if you like physics and space, its worth the 20€ just as a single buy, to experience engine. 

Just dont go thinking its a great MMO full of players. At this point, it is not. 

For 20 whatevers ($ for me) it is worth a pop.

Building and flying your own stuff. Building your own base, city, whatever. Some mildly complex industry/selling of products. Mining (too much, but that is likely to change soonish).

Its not bad, not great. Hopefully will get better - there is promise there.

There are also a bunch of bitter vets lurking on these forums who seem to have lost feature 'X' that they loved, or its not the right shade of pink, or whatever and now seem to want everything to fall apart. Take a bunch of the comments you see with a pinch of salt (including this one).

For 20 euros you can buy a subscription package for 3 months. 

Whether you want to do it or not is up to you. Neither rose-coloured glasses nor arguments based on facts can take this decision away from you.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

3 hours ago, Haunty said:

Pretty sure there is a way to get one month, actually

I still play the game almost daily, but I love building and voxels.

key points: once you’ve completed the tutorials that tell you to go to sanctuary moon come back to Alioth. 

You’re wasting your time on Sanctuary, basically. The tutorials are from a time when there was a (previous) vision for the game’s future. 

And sanctuary has a shitty brown sky. I think it’s a methane world in Elite Dangerous terms.  

as for cost. As said: 20 Euros is the asking fee. But for that you get 3 months access to the servers. 

This is the cost of 200g of Angus steak a side of veg and a glass of red wine here in Tokyo, which I regularly consume in about 15 minutes. 

in that respect, I find it extremely good value. 

On 5/28/2021 at 10:03 AM, BORIS1THE1BLADE said:

Hello,

Is there any trial available for this game ? 

Thank you

There is currently a free trail, no install needed; go into your backyard with a shovel, stick it in the dirt, repeat the words "PENDING OPERATION" about 20 times before scooping the dirt out.  Repeat endlessly.  Enjoy your new Spaceship game!