Insufficient possibilities for shifting static cores

Zarcata

Unfortunately, there are insufficient possibilities for moving static cores. By this I mean more precisely that it is almost impossible, if a building has several cores, to implement this via blueprint, because there is simply no grid to which one can align the cores. it is also apparently a matter of luck in which direction one then places the cores.
If this is not sufficiently complicated for you, you can also copy-paste the conversion, not only core to core, but unfortunately only set fragments of the content in properly sounded out cores. This is also time-consuming, as the size of the copyable content has been limited to a very small amount.
What is also enormously annoying is when you want to move the building "from A to B", you have to painstakingly dismantle each core by hand "when demolishing" the main location, and again it only works in small limited pieces, so that the dismantling alone is already frustrating.

I therefore urgently request that the options be revised:

-> To be able to dismantle cores completely via menu (The entire construction content then in the linked container).

->The core content is displayed as a preview when converting/aligning the blueprint and the alignment is displayed
-> A grid is displayed so that it can be aligned correctly.

Addition:
-> to be able to glue several cores together via menu to a "Mega-Core" (As an example: I build a construction with 10 Static-Core-L, then I can "link" these set cores and they are listed as 1 MegaCore, the construction zone is shown as one MegaZone and no longer as 10 small ones; A deconstruction is only possible if one dissolves the linking beforehand.)

That’s what I do. I have a short line of voxels about 1m long running along the three edges leading all the way to each corner. 

then I just remove them once complete. 

1 hour ago, GraXXoR said:

That’s what I do. I have a short line of voxels about 1m long running along the three edges leading all the way to each corner. 

then I just remove them once complete. 

and this row of voxels is supposed to ensure that the entire core runs in parallel? You can't see a grid line, only the blue glowing cube. In the meantime, I've tried so many things back and forth, but I wasn't really satisfied.