Farewell, for now....

Rhotan

At this time, I regretfully have to leave the CH role and the community in itself for an indeterminate period of time. Nothing that NQ has done, nothing none of you have done. As a matter of fact, there will be the folks out there who will ask... "Who the hell is this guy?". But for those who do know me and those who could care less than to know me... I bid you a fond farewell for now. Real life issues concerning one of my siblings is demanding about all of the mental bandwidth I can muster. Times like this have a compounded effect on me for other reasons... and cause me to be less than sociable by means of automatic defensive nature. Presently... I am real short with folks. I do not wish to project that upon others and this will allow me to destress a little more. 

Lot of good people, lot of good memories... a few pricks, but hey, that is how it is globally. Bless you all, be safe, treat the volunteers with love and realize NQ is working to make the game great. Maybe there will be a Rho reboot in the future. 

Farewell, for now...

~Rhotan~

57 minutes ago, Rhotan said:

At this time, I regretfully have to leave the CH role and the community in itself for an indeterminate period of time. Nothing that NQ has done, nothing none of you have done. As a matter of fact, there will be the folks out there who will ask... "Who the hell is this guy?". But for those who do know me and those who could care less than to know me... I bid you a fond farewell for now. Real life issues concerning one of my siblings is demanding about all of the mental bandwidth I can muster. Times like this have a compounded effect on me for other reasons... and cause me to be less than sociable by means of automatic defensive nature. Presently... I am real short with folks. I do not wish to project that upon others and this will allow me to destress a little more. 

Lot of good people, lot of good memories... a few pricks, but hey, that is how it is globally. Bless you all, be safe, treat the volunteers with love and realize NQ is working to make the game great. Maybe there will be a Rho reboot in the future. 

Farewell, for now...

~Rhotan~

Take care mate, hope everything works out ok for you IRL. 

On 5/23/2021 at 3:43 AM, Rhotan said:

Farewell, for now...

You were a great help to me and many others. Considering the effort you put in you should have been on the NQ payroll!

Hope RL gets sorted and hope we get to see your return one day.

(oh yeah and can I have your stuff?)