NQ suggests buffing engines, your thoughts?

ELX987

NQ engines buff suggestions: your take  

97 members have voted

1. 1. should engines be buffed?

• yes
    • no
    • im not sure
  2. 2. what updates would greatly effect this change, in your opinion

• energy management
    • PVP revamp
    • new ship parts (XL cores, XL atmospheric engines, XL fuel tanks, etc)
  3. 3. do you think engines will get buffed, like it or not

• yes
    • no
    • wait and see

On 5/18/2021 at 1:49 PM, Fembot68 said:

I have posted many many times on this  we should not have to have 80 engines or 100 wings / any other element on a ship to make it function properly. 

You also have to define "function properly" I dont agree that there should be no limit to the amount you can haul, as many people thinkj.   For me, people putting 100 wings on a ship suggest you are trying to lift too much weight.  Just an opinion.

I am hoping this will all change with energy.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 10:16 AM, Kobayashi said:

You also have to define "function properly" I dont agree that there should be no limit to the amount you can haul, as many people thinkj.   For me, people putting 100 wings on a ship suggest you are trying to lift too much weight.  Just an opinion.

I am hoping this will all change with energy.

Function Properly:  Fly with enough lift / power that its not a struggle to get off the planet with L core ships with no cargo.   

100 wings / 25 stabilizers are required if you want to lift a decent size l core with no cargo and made completely from aluminum.   

Since the AGG nuf no one wants them anymore it literally takes hours to land or get off a planet with them. Not to mention they randomly stop working and your ship crashes to the planet. 

"TOO MUCH WEIGHT"

This is a game where concrete weighs about the same as carbon fiber  so "weight" is relative.    at one time concrete was lighter than carbon fiber lol.