xs hovers, xs space fuel tanks and xl atmo engines please!

Shaman

not having xs hovers, xs space fuel tanks and XL atmo engines makes building ships very limiting (and frustrating)

Making a very light and small starship is pretty hard, since you are forced to use the larger S fuel tank and you have to use S hovers which are actually quite big.

the same goes on the other end, you are forced to use L atmo engines instead of XL if you want to make a large hauler. having no XL engines forces people to stack many L engines instead, which can be very laggy and requires many fuel tanks, along with making the ship much more boxy.

the xs space fuel tank would be the same size as the xs atmo tank, and would allow people to build smaller spaceships, like drones and small space shuttles

the xs atmo hover would be 1x4x1, allowing for more interesting shapes for hovercrafts.

the xl atmo engine would have a similar shape to an xs atmo engine, being 17x80x46. This encourages people to make flatter and more interesting designs for haulers.

I honestly don't know why NQ haven't added these yet (especially XL engines), they would be super easy to add and would really help stop the cube meta for ships right now.

Cubes arn't meta in atmo, they are just lazy. more interesting configurations that still use as many (or more) engines are a thing, you just don't see them often because nobody wants to put in the effort.

XS hovers would have non-existent thrust (v-boosters are significantly stronger for size, and the smallest v-boosters require several to lift most of the feather-ships I've seen them on.

I agree we need XL atmo engine and XS space tank, along with L and XL wings/ailerons/stabilizers/adjustors.