New craftable Item : Back pack (Basic, uncommon, Advanced, rare

Movix

Hi all,

What do you think about a backback that can be crafted and traded with following features / variants?

All variants have a Control Unit (no slots) and following root features that increase with the tier

• Extended nanopack storage level 1
  • Mining / ore scanning / detecting skills enhanced level 1

Basically that would be the tier 1 basic Backpack

And here a the Backpacks tiers 2 to 5

• Uncommon : Basic + 1 slot Databank + root features level 2
  • Advanced : Uncommon + 1 slot Emitter + 1 slot Reciever + root features level 3
  • Rare : Advanced + 1 slot Space Radar S + 1 slot Atmospheric Radar S + root features level 4
  • exotic : Rare + root features level 5

Perhaps you have any other ideas for feature or another order :)

While I have heard about stuff like this exactly once (reading through something in alpha), I was under the impression that this would eventually be one of the small things they added near/after release in the form of different suits, although in that instance it was less script-element-related and more "this suit will have more pack space, this suit will have more hp for AvA, this suit will augment your mining abilities, ect...". A script-suit could be interesting, although beyond messing with the basic hud and/or producing scripts that would quickly become required to keep up in the mining industry I am uncertain as to what you'd use it for.