Deleting Expired Construct Keys

Mjrlun

In the 0.25.4 PTS update, they made it so we can no longer put construct keys into packages to delete them. Before packages, this was the same. What I see wrong with construct keys not being delete-able  is the following:

-Construct keys cannot be consumed by the person who made the construct key
-Construct keys cannot be deleted once they are expired

-Construct keys are not consumable once expired

What this means, is that players can create an item that they can never destroy, unless they intentionally force respawn with the key in their inventory (although I haven't tested this, so that might even be false).

What I'm asking for here is to allow us to delete expired construct keys, so that clutter in the inventory is not as high, and on top of that, be able to consume the construct key as the creator of the key, in order to get rid of it in case of a misclick, or being unable to give the key to someone else.

Not sure about PTS, but on live respawn doesn’t delete them.

The normal way people delete them is currently put them in a container, go to VR, put in nano pack, leave VR. That currently kills them. Hope that hasn’t changed

As I recall, keys that can't be used by their owner and/or dont disappear after the time expires are glitches/bugs that are supposed to be reported to NQ. This isn't a game feature needing update, just a bug to be reported (when it happened to me they fixed it fairly quickly once I got their attention).