Item renaming change?

Hazard0814

image.png.27c7ac5024db97c768b14b4c24ac1f7b.png

Renaming items is a way for us to keep things organized. One would think element name would be in place of the construct name in that case. Considering the emphasis should be on the item name at this point. Just a minor design oddity that was noticed is all, thought I would put it out there.

Ya'll DUing a good job, take your time, things WILL blow up in the player base from time to time!

8 hours ago, Haku0814 said:

image.png.27c7ac5024db97c768b14b4c24ac1f7b.png

Renaming items is a way for us to keep things organized. One would think element name would be in place of the construct name in that case. Considering the emphasis should be on the item name at this point. Just a minor design oddity that was noticed is all, thought I would put it out there.

Ya'll DUing a good job, take your time, things WILL blow up in the player base from time to time!

Heya! Thanks for the feedback. I'm not 100% sure I understand it however, can I trouble you to rephrase?  :) I just want to make sure I understand you correctly. Thank you!

It's an odd design where you have the construct name in the blue area and the actual name you set for the item in the bottom section. Just a design thing that feels a little off when you stop and look at it.