pvp poll

SpacePirate

To pvp or not to pvp ?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. To pvp or not to pvp?

• Yes I want pvp under this games Newtonian physics?
    • Please No pvp, i just want to relax, and not get ganked all the time by big organisations, even if game is rewitten to accomodte it.

Dissapointing the numbers who voted being only 39, hardly representative of the player base.

69.23% want pvp, so if that is reflective of the playerbase then NQ must cater for it.

30.77% do not want pvp in any form, this is a large ammount that no business could ignore and their desire must be catered for also.

Conclusion, imo more safezones and outside of this pvp as it is now, but its lacking, and needs to be worked on.

Hi, I did not vote in time because I do not visit the forum often.
Also, my actively playing buddies (even more so than me) never come here.

So we can add 11 people from our daily active organization to vote more PvP in this game as advertised.

We can certainly add a panel of 20 to 30 people who have stopped the game (or have very little connected) for this glaring lack of PvP content (despite the beautiful promotional videos). These people were all ready to invest in the possession of 1 to 2 additional characters (and therefore the payment of a subscription) on the game.

We are a small French organization. Maybe we could add the ten PvP organizations with several dozen members that we saw stop on this poll?

Otherwise it would appear that NQ is doing this kind of in-game poll directly Now.

We cant call votes for others, they either vote or they dont.

2 in my org did not vote, but dont want pvp.

Cant accomodate every opinion in a poll. Its pretty simple option 1 yes pvp, option 2 no pvp no matter how its implemented and whatever mechanics.

So its really a black and white vote, yes pvp or no pvp.

On 5/5/2021 at 8:26 PM, SpacePirate said:

Dissapointing the numbers who voted being only 39, hardly representative of the player base.

39 feels about right sometimes, getting quite ☹️

Needed a lift St the other day, took ages to find an org member to give me one, I never got a response from two taxi services being advertised