How to exit the building?

FredyKyong

Have not played the game in a long time, specially that new player thing. 

But you should be going downstairs, via ramps or elevators. 

In general you follow the "quest" waypoints shown in HUD. 

But give us a screenshot, maybe things bugged out for you. 

As the others have said, you'll need to follow along with the narration and do as asked.

We know this is a bit stubborn and we're reworking the tutorial to be a bit more forgiving in the future, but for now ... ;)

I tried to find a quest or something. I remember way back there was one and you could leave with an elevator or pod thing.

Can not find it in there. Can not find a quest or whatever, no signs, no arrows on the floor, no nothing. Strange.

Thanks alot. In the meantime in game someone helped me. I think I am in the middle of a tutrial I did not know.  Since I did this tutorial ages ago to get this little hover craft I was surprised all started all over again. Well, I am sure when I am finished with the tutorial I can leave the building then somewhere.

On 4/24/2021 at 4:57 PM, FredyKyong said:

Thanks alot. In the meantime in game someone helped me. I think i am in the middle of a tutrial I did not know.  Since I did this tutorial ages ago to get this little hover craft I was surprised all started all over again. Well, I am sure when I am finished with the tutorial I can leave the building then somewhere.

Good luck. You're really committed to keep trying.

I hope NQ actually improves first time user experience, because no one should have to try this hard just to play the game they paid for!