Combat channel

"Combat" channel disappeared after last update. Why was it removed? A lot of PvP players used this, it was very convenient. NQ, when will you get it back?IMG_20210422_225316.png.3dc3f0f6f4bb587405d5c058d6fe43d0.png

It should appear when you're in PVP space in a gunner seat.  If not, then my friend - you are the proud new owner of a fresh bug report ;) Please let me know if it's missing though, I've asked the team to check as well. 

17 hours ago, NQ-Naerais said:

It should appear when you're in PVP space in a gunner seat.  If not, then my friend - you are the proud new owner of a fresh bug report ;) Please let me know if it's missing though, I've asked the team to check as well. 

I hope that does not mean it disappears when you are not under them circumstances as that kills half the point of the log. Also to make life more easy this log needs to be persistent after server disconnect / game crash so you can review.

On 4/23/2021 at 5:15 PM, NQ-Naerais said:

this doesn't work in gunner's seat, i have already created a ticket. In the last update it broke
https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us/requests/49979