DEVBLOG: THE FUTURE OF DU PART ONE: REFINING OUR PROCESSES - Feedback Thread

NQ-Naerais

• NQ-Pann unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...

I had single territories on all of the planets and moons, I built homes there and I just visited them from time to time and only mined for what I needed locally, mostly T1 ores so most of the rest was left unmined.

I did lose a couple of ships to pirates so that was fun and made the flights more of a challenge.

I expected that one day someone would come and fight my bases to takeover my tiles, complete with ores still present.

However, all of the outer planets and moons remained so sparsely populated that there was no competition for the higher tier ores on them.

Also, asteroids were introduced so there was no need for people to colonise and mine the outer planets.

Well, the day I lost most of my outer planets was the result of a pve battle, namely Aphelia threatened to charge me exorbitant taxes just for owning my tiles so I packed up and left.

Aphelia can have my tiles, it's no fun losing to the game so the game has probably lost me.

Just now, Creator said:

@celestis, your points aren't wrong but you totally just Necro'ed a post my friend...

Yeah, but it's also sad and funny to see how little has changed since they posted this 3 months ago.

"Yay new direction! But no, we aren't going to communicate in the threads about replying more and communicating better..."

So many frequent posters in this thread are just gone now...has NQ improved as a company since then? Still early prototype design phase. Still no communication. Still no customer service. 

Yet NQ hopes to retain players at a higher sub price...when even the rather dedicated player core from this thread is mostly gone...? Bold plan, I guess.