Where is the official ingame bug tracker / reporter ? is it https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

realMod

Thank you both for clarification.

I will then use the tool provided for the moment.

@NQ-Naerais

A suggestion:

Have the bugs publicly visible and upvote-able by the community.

I could - if i may - point to something available at the Star Citizen system.

The upside:

• No redundant busy work for NQ - avoid duplicates wasting time on both sides.
  • And the social aspect: players are informed about what is a known issue.
  • Upvoting should give NQ a better idea of what is most urgent to be fixed - in an automatic way. Harness the power of many

As I mentioned in another post, as have others in this forum, the current state of the ticket system doesn't work. It needs a revamp. And from what I was told by NQ staff, you guys have no control over the tickets. That needs to be seriously looked at.

EDIT : Just to give an update, I have had tickets that have been ignored completely. And the NQ staff told me they come in the order that they get them, which was completely false.

EDIT 2: Also there needs to be a CLEAR distinction between bug sumissions and tickets. Bugs should be submitable through the game client as well. Tickets should be something for players if they need help for something, like billing etc etc. Bug submission should be separated and have a different / easier accessable way.

3 hours ago, NQ-Naerais said:

It is something we have considered (and continue to consider)  - we have used a variety of tools to test it out though :)  

@NQ-Naerais

Case in point

From project management side I would emphasize on this topic very strongly.

Having the bugs visible is such an important topic for avoiding unneccessary busy work on all ends and keeps up the communication / information to the player.

Having the PTS bug posts shouldn't be the way to go imho.

Just use JIRA or any other bugtracker - not the current solution with the submission.

I am very much in favor of keeping the play informed regularely, just as with the proper support improvements and all the other official info in the last couple of days.