Second account .... take over a non active player account

Verliezer

I am thinking about getting a second account for talents training in specific put down talents. I know that lots of people are quiting the game and I am interested in taking over their account. If the account has a decent amount of already trained talents, would someboidy be willing to give me that account?

PM me if you no longer need your account and are willing to hand-over it somebody else.

ps: I checked the forum rules and believe the request I made is not illegal, if it is then sry, was not my intention to step over anything.

It’s certainly not illegal.

It *might* be against the ToS (because it says never disclose your password or account details to another person right there in the EULA) but you’re certainly not at risk of going to jail or being summoned in a court case. 

Problem you've got, without an official character transfer method, is that NQ will always defer account ownership to the original owner - so you build up a character for 2 years, original owner comes back, states I must've been "hacked" and gets his account back.