BETTER CONSTRUCT ORGANIZATION NEEDED

Reznik

He is right, since the idea was that a space station is build not on a single large core, the idea is to add more and more cores and call it one building. Its what you get when you dont want to look for an actual solution but just go with what is the easy way out. we should have already have larger cores to deal with this issue. Alsoit is a strain on the servers, but apparently they rather have 100.000 more cores then the option to build larger on a single one. the SE method in this is much better where there are no cores at all, the empyrion "core"method already showed its limitations in Empyrion and in DU we have a Copy Paste of that system. Hanging on to that we will never see larger constructs that actually function and take all creativity that they can get, cores limit people to nice boxes

Elite Dangerous has had this problem, but with bookmarks, since the day it was released in 2014... It's only now just being addressed in the Odyssey alpha... It's taken FDEV 7 years to fix a simple, straight list into something with folders...

I did a round trip of about 10,000 hyperspace jumps and have over 200 bookmarks with random system names in them. Had to come up with a system involving the bar | character to order them sensibly.

Would love to see this. I have serval hundreds of constructs and any quality of life for filtering, sorting, or foldering this would be grand.

Also use the upvote and post the URL for this feature here so people can vote it up! 

Org constructs should be sorted out so they are under a drop down for that org.  I'm a legate in the Empire IT IS A NIGHTMARE as I can see all them plus mine arrg.

Honvik

Premier of the Empire