OUTSTADING FAILURE

Veygan

This game is a piece of junk don't buy this trash reasons

1)no graphics nothing ! you must have a pc like mine 4000$ to play with low settings with 35 fps CRAP

2)I just manage to buy my first spaceship with 649000h and boom i lost it all because with absolute no physics i stuck in side to another ship and i just need to respawn and BOOM i lost it all

3)no npc no players nothing.....   don't see videos with a lot of players ships around the place its because they never de spawn  even if the players don't play anymore SCAM

Like Star citizen they will get your money and someday BOOM 

I wouldn't usually waste my time replying on obvious troll posts. But lmfao seriously ? Need a 4k$ computer to play at 35fps... 

Gtfo, my laptop with 16gigs ram and a geforce 1650 plays this game just fine. 

Only huge frame drops are around the markets, which is already being addressed. Admittedly, it should have been addressed like MONTHS ago, but I'll take  later rather then never.

1 hour ago, Veygan said:

pc like mine 4000$

And you probably here to complain about the $15 subscription right?

Thing is, you were warned you were entering a "beta" game, with issues and missing features, yet you subscribed.

You had +100 YouTube videos complaining about that stuff. Yet you ignored and subscribed.

You could read the threads on this forum at any point complaining about player exodus and missing features. Yet you subscribed.

I would say that you got other problems you need to vent frustration off, and you found an excuse here.

1 hour ago, Atmosph3rik said:

10/10

Would use as copy pasta

I can see how someone from alpha could feel disappointed in the game state. We acquired this during a NDA era, when public opinion was not allowed.

But these newcomers have all the info here, discord, reddit, youtube, etc.

They are only misinformed because they choose to.

I don't have a shred of sorrow for these guys.

Nope I don't give a shi.. About 15$ lol 

BUT wow I see how this company works nice job guys make it like it was my fault say the truth here Well done you are lucky that you find people like me and pay you for your bread but is not going far.... The ppl are smart and you will get what you deserve. 

3 hours ago, Veygan said:

Like Star citizen they will get your money and someday BOOM 

It's nothing like star citizen mate, that is still an alpha and has 100x more players...
Also, you boasting about a $4000 PC was just willie waving, the game is mostly CPU / Network bandwidth limited, so having a cutting edge PC is pointless.

Personally, I play this game on both an Intel 4770k GTX1080ti and a Ryzen 3950 RTX 3080 and the performance is similar...  I get about 30 - 50fps on the ground... 60fps pegged in space... it does chug a bit since 0.24 on both computers.... for a few seconds and then is smooth for a few seconds.

6 minutes ago, GraXXoR said:

Personally, I play this game on both an Intel 4770k GTX1080ti and a Ryzen 3950 RTX 3080 and the performance is similar...  I get about 30 - 50fps on the ground... 60fps pegged in space... it does chug a bit since 0.24 on both computers.... for a few seconds and then is smooth for a few seconds.

Pretty much this, I get the usual stutters in and out of the market. Other wise it runs like a champ once everything loads.

1 hour ago, Veygan said:

BUT wow I see how this company works nice job guys make it like it was my fault say the truth here Well done you are lucky that you find people like me and pay you for your bread but is not going far.... The ppl are smart and you will get what you deserve. 

Nope, wrong, ask anyone, im one of the most negative ppl here recently. I don't play the game anymore. Hate it.

But Me and many ppl here have been seeing this downfall for years.

We created content for you guys to read, videos for you guys to watch, warning about all that you complained, and I agree being true.
Yet, ppl like you keep ignoring the 1 hour investigation before spending the price of a bigmac on a subscription. And then just spam "SCAM!!!".

The game sucks at the moment. But its 100% your fault for not getting informed about this.
Someone that chooses not to be informed, fail the basic required to be "scammed". Being "scammed" requires having wrong information, not wrong dreams/speculation based on nothing.

There really is no excuse for complaining about something in the modern world that is open to the public for all to see before purchasing or subscribing to a product.

Now if you were paying for an NDA locked product while under the explicit instruction that it was feature complete, then you would have grounds to shout SCAM. 

At $7 a month or so, it’s hard to claim scam. 

Poor programming?  Sure, in parts. 

Unoptimised? You betcha.

Boring? For people who like PvP and exploration.

SCAM? Hardly. It is what it is and you have plenty of unbiased YouTube including The Yamicks to guide you in your purchase. 

oh and before you scream SHILL or FANBOI, please read my posts. 

still doesn’t make this game a scam.  

Best way to describe this game in one word. Tedious, why do I still play it. Simple, it is the ONLY game that let's me draw out my space ship exactly the way I want, to the best of my ability. Scam no, tedious, yes. Freedom to build what ever, how ever with out being limited to predetermined shapes is why the players still around stick around. I do hope they improve on the aspects of a mmo, like gameplay loops, and a real pvp system, ( sorry NQ the current pvp is total aids,) maybe missions will bring some life back, we can only wait and see.

14 hours ago, GraXXoR said:

There really is no excuse for complaining about something in the modern world that is open to the public for all to see before purchasing or subscribing to a product.

Now if you were paying for an NDA locked product while under the explicit instruction that it was feature complete, then you would have grounds to shout SCAM. 

At $7 a month or so, it’s hard to claim scam. 

Poor programming?  Sure, in parts. 

Unoptimised? You betcha.

Boring? For people who like PvP and exploration.

SCAM? Hardly. It is what it is and you have plenty of unbiased YouTube including The Yamicks to guide you in your purchase. 

oh and before you scream SHILL or FANBOI, please read my posts. 

still doesn’t make this game a scam.  

To be fair, the du website, promotional videos and materials paint a picture of a game which it not only fails to deliver but in all honesty is likely not possible to ever deliver.

The scenes of mass close quarters combat and crowded areas running lag free are complete misrepresentation and you cant blame someone for feeling scammed.

Saying "you should have done your due diligence" doesnt make the email from that guy claiming to be a Nigerian prince not a scam.

Du is still luring in subs based on complete misrepresentation of what the reality of du is.

I would say this level of misrepresentation goes beyond "positive spin pr" or "avoiding showcasing product weaknesses".. 

The only thing they can cling to is the "fine print" of "we said its beta and still under construction" under the premise that they intend to deliver the game as advertised eventually, and if they fail to do so they can use a bunch of excuses they will claim were unforeseeable to dismiss claims they were intentionally misleading 

There are laws in many places that do actually combat the "fine print" loopholes.. where a more common sense approach is used to determine if the seller misrepresented the deliverable

If you look at what they present and what they deliver, I dont think it's a stretch to classify this as a scam

31 minutes ago, Vasten said:

There are laws in many places that do actually combat the "fine print" loopholes.. where a more common sense approach is used to determine if the seller misrepresented the deliverable

Was it not on terms and agreements you accepted?

Tell me an example of a "place" where you would be right?

ok guys i close this post by The game its promising in the future is not good now it need a lot of work but for the first time the developer are here and actually help and talk to you ASAP

Well done to the company!!! sorry guys this game is very good!

19 minutes ago, joaocordeiro said:

Was it not on terms and agreements you accepted?

Tell me an example of a "place" where you would be right?

Pretty much all developed nations have laws against false advertising.. the degree to which these are enforced, the way they are interpreted and applied vary from region to region, court to court and judge to judge

But generally speaking, in this type of case you would dealing with 2 main arguments

The plaintiff would argue false advertising in the promotional materials

The defendant would argue the delivered product adherent to the agreed terms and conditions

The false advertising claim is NOT undone just by a simple TOA argument

The gov agencencies involved in advertising regulation enforcement like the FTC and the relevant laws are not just simple contract law, they are specifically focused on advertising and regulation of relevant activities.. eg

Fine print and qualifications

It is common practice for advertisements to include some information in fine print. This information must not contradict the overall message of the advertisement.

Bait advertising

Bait advertising takes place when an advertisement promotes certain (usually ‘sale’) prices on products that are not available or available only in very limited quantities. It is not misleading if the business is upfront in a highly visible, clear and specific manner about the particular product ‘on sale’ being in short supply or on sale for a limited time.

These are just a couple of examples of how toa and fine print doesnt let you get away with anything...

Again every region has it's own agencies responsible for regulating these things.. but all of them dont just say "hey.. you agreed to the toa, so anything goes".. they attempt to create a fair and reasonable framework to reign in abusive and misleading behaviour

look, whatever, mate, feel free to fatten your lawyer and solicitor buddies all you want rolling out the rule books...

But at the end of the day fifteen minutes on YouTube shows the state of the game.

If you are the kind of person to spend any time at all online mulling over a restaurant to take your gf/bf/sf next Friday rather than just taking them to queue up at the nearest chippy on the corner then you were equipped to evaluate this game before paying 20 odd dollars. 

Caveat Emptor.

although to be fair, I say this as someone who has dropped tens of thousands of dollars on tech and design kickstarters and crowdfunding over the last decade so I may have a slight bias when it comes to deciding how to spend my hard-earned and what to expect.