Taking all bets. Will they A, B, or C

Vasten

Well the "response" was so superficial and lacking substance I think most of us are hardly put at ease, especially with the hilariously positive comments on a thread that we cannot comment on.

So... do you think they will

A) continue as always, no real change In attitude or actions

B)finally get it together, admit game is far from ready, made some big mistakes, and in need of rollback/overhaul/alpha state

C)release a bunch of unrealisrically positive statements, do marketing push, and just cash grab anyway possible before running it into the grave

B is going to happen, minus the "getting it together, admitting mistakes, and rollbacks".

I'm calling it right now that the direction of the game is going to change to a more realistic one, removing/altering some of the promised core features as they were presented. This includes territory warfare, AvA, and the PvP overhaul.

Some combination of A and C. Basically they are going to get the game to a final release version then just keep it breathing until it is no longer profitable.  Of course, by final release I mean slap a 1.0 on the next version and call it complete, then maybe sporadically throw out small bug patches so people think it is still being worked on to keep the subs going as long as possible.  Happens all the time with Steam Early Access.   

1 hour ago, pgt242 said:

D) Dead game. will keep milking people stupid enough to buy a sub. Sudden "Were closing the game, thanks and well see ya around!"

Twice people added D but in my mind D is just C with different wording.. plus C includes a marketing push to "pump" before the "dumpl" lol

That depends on the quality of the code. If it can be turned into something profitable in short-term they will go with B otherwise with C. Anyway, the developement of the DU we are waiting for will be cancelled or at least put on hold until return of investment.