So I hear JC got fired?

Daphne Jones

Wait till he finds out there is literally nothing of value to sell here...no one wants a top heavy network scheme, that monthly subs cant even support if each individual user is able to exceed their sub fee in data usage, it's just a pile of garbage no one will want except for maybe some inept govt institution that doesnt know any better

Well @Daphne Jones this news are to important for your issues with blaze to matter.

You asked for a source, i gave it to you. 

About the news. 

I hope its true. 

The current situation is unsustainable. 

The technology has great value. 

If this company succeeds under new management or if it sells the tech ot is batter than this limbo state. 

7 minutes ago, Revelcro said:

Is this like ducktales where they let the guy who regularly crashes the planes fly so that he can crash the broken plane since he has the most experience crashing planes?

More like replacing the guy who has never flown a plane with a guy who can crash-land it with broken off landing gear, scraped off belly and mangled propellers somwhere reasonably close to the recycling center.

1 hour ago, DreadZep said:

Wait till he finds out there is literally nothing of value to sell here.

I doubt he's there to sell anything and as the CEO of the primary investor for Novaquark's 22M funding rounds so far he is well aware of what goes on inside NQ..

These are VC investor's , not PE ones..

8 minutes ago, blazemonger said:

I doubt he's there to sell anything and as the CEO of the primary investor for Novaquark's 22M funding rounds so far he is well aware of what goes on inside NQ..

These are VC investor's , not PE ones..

What does "PE" mean here? Lol, I'm familiar with that term.

1 hour ago, joaocordeiro said:

Well @Daphne Jones this news are to important for your issues with blaze to matter.

You asked for a source, i gave it to you. 

About the news. 

I hope its true. 

The current situation is unsustainable. 

The technology has great value. 

If this company succeeds under new management or if it sells the tech ot is batter than this limbo state. 

Where did you give a source? I missed that. I did se the source CptLoRes gave (which was really sparse and I don't know how to validate it.)

3 hours ago, EasternGamer said:

What does "PE" mean here? Lol, I'm familiar with that term.

Private Equity? I'm not sure that's actually different from VC, except that VC is a business rather than someone hoping to ride the company's coat tails to wealth. 

5 hours ago, Revelcro said:

Is this like ducktales where they let the guy who regularly crashes the planes fly so that he can crash the broken plane since he has the most experience crashing planes?

More like they made scrooge mcduck the pilot mid-air so they could sell it before it crashes into the ground. Mr McDuck owns a large part of that plane and needs to get his money back.

5 minutes ago, BlindingBright said:

More like they made scrooge mcduck the pilot mid-air so they could sell it before it crashes into the ground. Mr McDuck owns a large part of that plane and needs to get his money back.

Hey as long as we no skin in the game we can watch the schadenfreude unfold.

1 hour ago, GraXXoR said:

This is a bit unusual, when a CEO changes, there is often at least a press report of some description, and often a letter of intent from the new head honcho and or a letter of departure from the previous one.

If we don't get any press release or statement from either of them then I suspect the worse for DU.

If the guy taking over has a history in finance and not really in game development then I believe he'll look at calculating the risk-to-reward of pushing development of the game vs. Selling the tech to Microsoft.

Which one would yield the most money and over X amount of quarters and years.

SWAT analysis of keeping the game up and probability it would succeed if they changed up how they ran it's production.

If JC gives his response and not the new guy, then DU's in for some rough rode

If the New guy gives a press release and not JC, then DU may have a chance because it shows the new guy fully intends on making DU a success.

9 hours ago, DreadZep said:

Wait till he finds out there is literally nothing of value to sell here...no one wants a top heavy network scheme, that monthly subs cant even support if each individual user is able to exceed their sub fee in data usage, it's just a pile of garbage no one will want except for maybe some inept govt institution that doesnt know any better

Yes I thinking about this too -- like mr. Granatino will soon find out, that mr. Baillie... told him not all truth about actual state of affairs. 

Seen it IRL, once in place I worked. Like new leadership instantly gone from mild patronizing optimism (right after aqusition), to rabid WTF mode (when figured out they were tricked), kicking everyones butts and closing place in 2 months.