NQ where is the help? Org issues ticket 48481

Honvik

Morning NQ,

I'm so confused as one GM said it can be done and another said it cannot be done.  I refer you to ticket 48481.

We have requested that an inactive parent super legate is demoted so we can try to resolve a multiple number of issues with our city and transferring everything to this sub org to enable building to once again happen.  In this ticket response to our super Legate (btw I am legate) on the demoting it is saying in around about way 'tough' you need to wait for the inactive person to return?  How? the person has left the game!.  You have helped in a similar situation on another sub org so not sure why this one is an issue?  Do you want us basically to twiddle or thumbs or reach out for help as requested.  (I have SS where your GM said they CAN DO IT in reply to a different ticket).

We therefore would love you to look at the ticket.  Also a bug not having is reply to is 'too many constructs owned' the person has level 5 and certainly in my construct lists there is nowhere near that level!!.

NQ we want help and a solution not just words.

Thank you

Honvik

Premier of the Empire

9 minutes ago, Honvik said:

In this ticket response to our super Legate (btw I am legate) on the demoting it is saying in around about way 'tough' you need to wait for the inactive person to return?  How? the person has left the game!.  You have helped in a similar situation on another sub org so not sure why this one is an issue? 

Premier of the Empire

Well.. had you been with another org, one that has the ear of NQ, it would have been resolved by now.

If NQ can't fix this then their backend is very broken, this can only be a matter of not _wanting_ to fix it. 

They can see of an account is expired or inactive for a long time

They can reach out to the person in question by email to verify this situation

They can add a timeout to that email after which they will demote the person in question

If you were a well known player  with a favored org and made a personal mistake, NQ would go out of their way to help. But you aren't so your are stuck.

This is not about not being able to assist, it is about choosing to not do so.

18 minutes ago, blazemonger said:

Well.. had you been with another org, one that has the ear of NQ, it would have been resolved by now.

If you were a well known player  with a favored org and made a personal mistake, NQ would go out of their way to help. But you aren't so your are stuck.

Exactly.

Regular paying subscribers get Monday - Thursday support with 1-2 months response time. "Selected few" can get a couple of hours response time during weekends.

12 minutes ago, blazemonger said:

Still, Honvik doing right thing to escalating it at least ot level of forum, it may (with minor % chance) give some traction to issue. May be Naerais notice it and kick someone (if in good mood), who knows...

Sitting silently on complicated ticket (that demands some work from NQ) if you lowly commoner is almost for sure way to nowhere. 

I have 5 open issues.  15 days since last response and literally this was my final hope to try to resolve it.  Its hard to find players willing to build especially for an Org and I dont want them put off due to NQ :).

12 hours ago, Honvik said:

Morning NQ,

I'm so confused as one GM said it can be done and another said it cannot be done.  I refer you to ticket 48481.

We have requested that an inactive parent super legate is demoted so we can try to resolve a multiple number of issues with our city and transferring everything to this sub org to enable building to once again happen.  In this ticket response to our super Legate (btw I am legate) on the demoting it is saying in around about way 'tough' you need to wait for the inactive person to return?  How? the person has left the game!.  You have helped in a similar situation on another sub org so not sure why this one is an issue?  Do you want us basically to twiddle or thumbs or reach out for help as requested.  (I have SS where your GM said they CAN DO IT in reply to a different ticket).

We therefore would love you to look at the ticket.  Also a bug not having is reply to is 'too many constructs owned' the person has level 5 and certainly in my construct lists there is nowhere near that level!!.

NQ we want help and a solution not just words.

Thank you

Honvik

Premier of the Empire

They have helped me several time as the super legate of Chem Dogs. I have had leadership leave and being unable to demote is a big issue. I hope your ticket gets checked out. They used to get tickets done pretty quickly, I haven't been that active recently though. I used to post every couple hours on the support section in the discord and they always said they can't escalate but it would get solved much more quickly if I kept badgering them. 

10 hours ago, Istanicas said:

They have helped me several time as the super legate of Chem Dogs. I have had leadership leave and being unable to demote is a big issue. I hope your ticket gets checked out. They used to get tickets done pretty quickly, I haven't been that active recently though. I used to post every couple hours on the support section in the discord and they always said they can't escalate but it would get solved much more quickly if I kept badgering them. 

Thank you.  I am hoping so too!.  We have a number of parent org's and the core (too many constructs) is a bit daft error and its new too.  By our calculation we would be able to place 1700 cores accross all the org/sub orgs.  This legate issue is also daft and is a quick fix too!

Honvik

Premier of the Empire Org

https://discord.gg/3vM5SSfV