High data usage

IndigaterJones

23 hours ago, NQ-Naerais said:

Thanks for letting us know. The team is looking into this, but if anyone else wants to add any scenarios they've noticed this, please do. 

@NQ-Naerais:

there you go, it happened yesterday:

On 3/23/2021 at 2:37 PM, NQ-Naerais said:

Thanks for letting us know. The team is looking into this, but if anyone else wants to add any scenarios they've noticed this, please do.

After reading through this post this will be an obvious observation.  Thank you everyone for your input.  Just finished playing a 3 hr session.  Stayed at my base and just worked on this and that.  In total I was just over 600 MBs of downloaded data.  Going to the markets is where I can confirm my heavy data usage is occurring.  The addition of the extra parking constructs combined with all of the dynamic constructs have turn a data hungry game into a data munching monster.  I fully understand this is Beta and optimization will be coming.  That being said is there a hot fix being looked at that will reduce data usage at the large makers like Alioth Market 6.  Thank you.

54 minutes ago, IvanGrozniy said:

I've had the router quit on me multiple times because of the sheer amount of data being downloaded to play this thing.

Lol funny you mention that.  I stole a good portion of the band width and shut down my kids games.