Suggestion: Gamify Radar

Wadiss

Dear NQ,

I was having a wander through PVP space the other day and casually thinking about all the weird and wonderful things you might find in space; alas the odds of getting anything blip on my radar left me feeling sad and defeated. 

But suddenly I had a epiphany.

How cool would it to be able to overload your radar to long range mode,

This mode may:

- only give you a 20su2 area of another radar signal within a 100SU radius of your position 

- however, it also pick up abandoned / destroyed constructs (salvaging gameplay loop)

- it may only last for a set period of time, or better yet, drain warp cells to use?? (this is the part where i pat myself on the back)

My brilliant idea was followed with an immense sense of dread that no one would ever know how smart I was. 

Well, now you all know. 

Sincerely,

Wadiss 

15 minutes ago, Wadiss said:

Dear NQ,

I was having a wander through PVP space the other day and casually thinking about all the weird and wonderful things you might find in space; alas the odds of getting anything blip on my radar left me feeling sad and defeated. 

This mode may:

- only give you a 20su2 area of another radar signal within a 100SU radius of your position 

- however, it also pick up abandoned / destroyed constructs (salvaging gameplay loop)

- it may only last for a set period of time, or better yet, drain warp cells to use?? (this is the part where i pat myself on the back)

My brilliant idea was followed with an immense sense of dread that no one would ever know how smart I was. 

Well, now you all know. 

Sincerely,

Wadiss 

We have been suggesting Ideas like this for radar to add better gameplay loops and reasons to go into deep space for exploration for at least the 2.5 years ive been around.  Maybe longer.  NQ is on a "imma do me" kinda vibe.  And it shows with their dwindling player base.

5 hours ago, Wadiss said:

Dear NQ,

This mode may:

Well, now you all know. 

Sincerely,

Wadiss 

a good idea that comes to everyone's mind who played games about space as playfully, there is everywhere this mechanic is, just give it to us) why developers ignore space is not clear. people want more gameplay in space and not just fly and warp from A to B.

below I will write how it seems to me that you can implement simply and quickly

NQ, maybe you already make some goals in the pvp zone for pvp players. if you can't make interesting missions in pvp or asteroids, then you can at least try to do this: you have a system of markets on the planets in PVP, but since they are useless and there is no atmo pvp on the planets, and it is not realistic to make a siege of the planet with the presence of safe zones around these planets. you can not be stupid and make markets in pvp zones in space, and give out NPC missions there for the delivery of cargo with a good profit from the sale of goods . and allow there full pvp, without safe zones. markets cannot be destroyed. I think this will create the first precindent in pvp zones in the battles for the trade route that is profitable in the money . think with your head! you have it... and just do something that will unite the pvp players and corporations