what we see is not what is

Kormolos

hello NQ

you should remove the phrase in-game when loading the game: The good thing about science is that it's true whether you believe it or not. (Neil DEGRASSE TYSON. To inform you even the Pope at the beginning of the century finally retracted on the assertion that God had created the big bang because the priest LEMAITRE made it clear to him that it would not be prudent to link God to the science because science can be wrong, and what would happen if one day we realize that there has not been a big bang? or that the big bang is not the first etc ... Affirming so strongly that science is always true becomes a dogma, a religion.The only thing that is true in science is that it is refounded every 200 years!

We thought we were in an infinite and permanent universe, then with Hubble we thought we were in an expanding universe, and it was the truth! and now the doctor David ELBAZ of the CEA (CNRS) explains to us in a conference that there is no expansion but that it is probably an illusion, that we would be in a bubble! So don't put it into people's minds that science is always true, because it is false. People must always keep an open mind to the unknown and the unexpected. This same scientist working at the nuclear energy center and very serious also declared that: "what we see is not what is.".

• 4 weeks later...

Well Science can't be true nor false. Science is not a statement, it is more of an emperical process.

There should no Quotes at all imo. i hate them also in Space Engeniers.

They make me always fell like been indoctinated. I wane Play a Game not join some sort of cult.

People have been putting quotes in games for over 3 decades that I can personally remember. ( Yes I'm old. )  This is the first time I have seen someone complain about it.

If you are asking to stop quoting famous people, then you need to tell all the ads on TV and Radio stations and Memes and... well the whole internet to all stop quoting people there too.

Botton line, there is nothing wrong with quoting famous people who actually said those things.