Jump to content

FELI BLOCKADE


Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, EasternGamer said:

Or just a 3-way combat. That's even more competitive :P
AC and BOO are far more established in PVP side, so their combat effectiveness and the PVP player-base will be greater on their side. The Empire will be combat-ready soon.

o7

thats why we actively sell pvp ships now, to get people to buy one and reverse engineer it into their own creations. In the past we would never sell pvp ships to the public but the population is so stale we gotta go halfway and do all we can to help pvp out a bit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, FuriousPuppy said:

imagine the server banding together to take on empire, the largest org in the game. I cant wait for atmo pvp or asteroid pvp sigh. we need  more enemies

Under normal circumstances I'd say 'go out and make some more enemies', but that's easier said than done.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Mornington said:

I'm sure there is, but probably not enough to repair the Atom after the pounding it took ;)

well funny u say that cause i had it repaired and ready to go 12 hours after the fight due to the timer on repair unit 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Mulligan said:

ATOM will be at the blockade in full force. Preliminary efforts have already resulted in a fleet fight with CVA as well as another light skirmish. unknown.png

The results of one of our fleet ships after the battle.

DU pvp is still alive and well, even without support from game mechanics. The blockade will continue.

🙂

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ok, this is me showing how little I know about pvp or lua. 

 

this is two videos I've seen now where it looks like the person flying the ship is also firing large weapons. 

 

can anyone confirm if this is what is happening and how? I've always thought that was impossible.

 

is it just custom interfaces showing pilot things to gunners and vice versa?

 

one showed fuel, warp cooldown and L weapon ammo and targets - other is this one above - both from same group, I believe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Mornington said:

ok, this is me showing how little I know about pvp or lua. 

 

this is two videos I've seen now where it looks like the person flying the ship is also firing large weapons. 

 

can anyone confirm if this is what is happening and how? I've always thought that was impossible.

 

is it just custom interfaces showing pilot things to gunners and vice versa?

 

one showed fuel, warp cooldown and L weapon ammo and targets - other is this one above - both from same group, I believe. 

you can activate a remote controller to fly your ship whilst in a gunner seat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, N19Ultimate said:

you can activate a remote controller to fly your ship whilst in a gunner seat

that's for clarifying, I honestly wondered if I was going crazy, as I was sure they had said it would not be possible to pilot and shoot anything other than XS weapons - is this a thing that changed, or was it always possible in theory?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mornington said:

that's for clarifying, I honestly wondered if I was going crazy, as I was sure they had said it would not be possible to pilot and shoot anything other than XS weapons - is this a thing that changed, or was it always possible in theory?

 

it was always like that, as soon as open beta was released. with the games low pop, its a good idea to convert a pilot into a gunner role as well and try to reduce the amount of poeple you need to fly a ship

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/19/2021 at 6:21 PM, FuriousPuppy said:

imagine the server banding together to take on empire, the largest org in the game. I cant wait for atmo pvp or asteroid pvp sigh. we need  more enemies

As 2nd in command of BOO, I assure you, there's zero chance of that happening in this or any dimension or reality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FuriousPuppy said:

ZZZzzzzzz if BOO needs a reason to play this game is doomed

Get your AC carebear buddies to push NQ into focusing on making PVP better and worth even logging in for.

Then and only then will you see a big BOO resurgence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Demlock said:

Get your AC carebear buddies to push NQ into focusing on making PVP better and worth even logging in for.

Then and only then will you see a big BOO resurgence.

well at the rate they push content we wont see the outlaws anymore rip. Its a sad day when sneaky and his hauler hunters are more of a threat that SW event crashing BOO. Sorry to see you guys go

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, FuriousPuppy said:

well at the rate they push content we wont see the outlaws anymore rip. Its a sad day when sneaky and his hauler hunters are more of a threat that SW event crashing BOO. Sorry to see you guys go

Not saying we're leaving, we'll be around

but you will see less of us

 

NQ's version of content vs the community's version of content are vastly different.

Coupled with their inhouse employee problems and the rate of quality releases (which is zero at this point)

My faith in this game is like a hair away from zero.

 

I'm only watching the game and community's progress at this point instead of logging on

In case NQ turn this game around, by some miracle.

 

I've offered suggestions and did what I could to help, but it feels futile.

 

ATV is pretty much a bust, nearly every release has been heavily redacted on their release due to poor execution, timing, game breaking bugs that weren't caught by PTSD server or whomever is left in ATV, or just bad project management overall.

 

NQ's staff have gone so lean that some of our favorite mods & admins are gone or have been heavily silenced.

 

In addition, there have been so many signs of trouble within NQ's ranks that it justifies my lack of confidence in their capability to manage the company, game and well.. anything.

 

Again, I hope they turn it around and I'm not forcing BOObians away from DU, however we're far more active in other games than DU for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/19/2021 at 1:59 PM, FuriousPuppy said:

The arrival of the relic on Feli has shaken the planet to its core, its biome ruined by an alien artifact now gone silent. The planet is a graveyard of all the colonists who tried to create a life for themselves on this new frontier. Now too dangerous for ships without special equipment to enter its effective atmosphere, it is an unapproachable existence in the solar system. With floating planet crust and atmosphere reaching deep into space, Pilots with unfamiliar knowledge of the existing hazards surrounding the planet fall prey to its lethal environment. Relief efforts have also been in vain as the surrounding space has been invaded by deep space pirates with cunning skills and ships built to be above all others of their professions. With bounties on the boards for wanted pirates and a cry for help from the ships in need of immediate aide, the Ascendancy has stepped in to overtake and occupy all of known Feli space. Starting today (03/19/2021) all surrounding space of Feli is occupied by the brave soldiers of the Ascendancy Alliance who hunt pirates and make combat their specialty.

 

Be warned, non-AC personnel are not welcome to the planet Feli and its borders. Permission has been given to relief effort vessels to warp in and out of the safe zone but all encompassing space is off limits. Failure to heed this warning will result in your untimely demise. To those about to die, we salute you

Planet_Sicari.png

You're a little late. We already mined all the gold on Feli and there's no longer any reason to go there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/20/2021 at 2:03 AM, Lethys said:

Gl killing those 30 ppl who still play and go to feli o7 xD

How do you know how many people are playing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, FuriousPuppy said:

well at the rate they push content we wont see the outlaws anymore rip. Its a sad day when sneaky and his hauler hunters are more of a threat that SW event crashing BOO. Sorry to see you guys go

pvp is just too boring to me atm. staring at a screen for hours with nothing to do but click - no thanks

 

1 hour ago, Yamamoto said:

How do you know how many people are playing?

it was a joke - but imho not that far off ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Lethys said:

pvp is just too boring to me atm. staring at a screen for hours with nothing to do but click - no thanks

 

it was a joke - but imho not that far off ;)

Unfortunately your opinion hardly matters, since you are not playing the game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Yamamoto said:

Unfortunately your opinion hardly matters, since you are not playing the game

unfortunately I don't care if you think my opinion doesn't matter

 

Has anything changed with pvp in the last year? no? well, then it's a valid argument, regardless of what you think :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Lethys said:

unfortunately I don't care if you think my opinion doesn't matter

 

Has anything changed with pvp in the last year? no? well, then it's a valid argument, regardless of what you think :D

How could you know what has changed if you don't play the game? What a joke. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Yamamoto said:

How could you know what has changed if you don't play the game? What a joke. 

I....talk....to.....ppl....

 

you know? that social thing?

 

still didn't answer my question: has anything changed with pvp?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lethys said:

I....talk....to.....ppl....

 

you know? that social thing?

 

still didn't answer my question: has anything changed with pvp?

Your comment was about how many people are playing, which is something hard to know for someone who doesn't have the game installed. The only thing you do is being toxic on this forum, if you call that a 'social thing', I really feel sorry for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...