Jump to content

FELI BLOCKADE


Recommended Posts

The arrival of the relic on Feli has shaken the planet to its core, its biome ruined by an alien artifact now gone silent. The planet is a graveyard of all the colonists who tried to create a life for themselves on this new frontier. Now too dangerous for ships without special equipment to enter its effective atmosphere, it is an unapproachable existence in the solar system. With floating planet crust and atmosphere reaching deep into space, Pilots with unfamiliar knowledge of the existing hazards surrounding the planet fall prey to its lethal environment. Relief efforts have also been in vain as the surrounding space has been invaded by deep space pirates with cunning skills and ships built to be above all others of their professions. With bounties on the boards for wanted pirates and a cry for help from the ships in need of immediate aide, the Ascendancy has stepped in to overtake and occupy all of known Feli space. Starting today (03/19/2021) all surrounding space of Feli is occupied by the brave soldiers of the Ascendancy Alliance who hunt pirates and make combat their specialty.

 

Be warned, non-AC personnel are not welcome to the planet Feli and its borders. Permission has been given to relief effort vessels to warp in and out of the safe zone but all encompassing space is off limits. Failure to heed this warning will result in your untimely demise. To those about to die, we salute you

Planet_Sicari.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FuriousPuppy said:

its a genuine attempt to get people do play for sure, 0.24 was underwhelming for everyone

Oh I know. At least you do smth. 

 

But I guess all it does is drive ppl away, only builder types and non pvpers left for the most part. 

 

But hf and create some great content for everyone 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lethys said:

Oh I know. At least you do smth. 

 

But I guess all it does is drive ppl away, only builder types and non pvpers left for the most part. 

 

But hf and create some great content for everyone 

sounds like that one other game that was focused on builders and nonpvpers that used the same voxel engine.....that failed..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ATOM will be at the blockade in full force. Preliminary efforts have already resulted in a fleet fight with CVA as well as another light skirmish. unknown.png

The results of one of our fleet ships after the battle.

DU pvp is still alive and well, even without support from game mechanics. The blockade will continue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Relief efforts"? You are pretending this is anything other than an attempt to establish a shared monopoly over gold with BOO? pmsl

 

Really hope NQ resist all attempts by larger orgs to create closed gameplay loops only accessible if you're already on the inside. 

 

That really would turn off any new player once it goes out as a 'complete' game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, GraXXoR said:

I'll just warp in, take the gold and warp out, as I usually do... only this time, I'll laugh on the way out.
Actually, is there even any gold left of Feli? I haven't been there for months.

I'm sure there is, but probably not enough to repair the Atom after the pounding it took ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, GraXXoR said:

I'll just warp in, take the gold and warp out, as I usually do... only this time, I'll laugh on the way out.
Actually, is there even any gold left of Feli? I haven't been there for months.

we encourage you to warp in and help with the relief efforts. once you are finished you need to warp out as well or you will be shot down :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Dimencia said:

This just sounds like piracy with extra steps

with no missions, no asteroids, and 0.24 being a stale bread brick for content, its up to us to keep things entertaining. its more along the lines of planting a flag and letting all the other pvp orgs our intentions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Mornington said:

"Relief efforts"? You are pretending this is anything other than an attempt to establish a shared monopoly over gold with BOO? pmsl

 

Really hope NQ resist all attempts by larger orgs to create closed gameplay loops only accessible if you're already on the inside. 

 

That really would turn off any new player once it goes out as a 'complete' game. 

lol the only thing we share with BOO is bullets and a sad groan over desync as we both cant shoot at eachother sometimes due to server being all french n stuff. New players shouldnt be testing haulers against pvp ships just fyi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FuriousPuppy said:

lol the only thing we share with BOO is bullets and a sad groan over desync as we both cant shoot at eachother sometimes due to server being all french n stuff. New players shouldnt be testing haulers against pvp ships just fyi

am sure there was a Pratchett quote about stealing a loaf of bread making you a thief, but stealing a country got you a knighthood ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FuriousPuppy said:

sad groan over desync

this 'new' thing with passengers dying when the core pops - have they fixed that thing where everyone got booted from game when someone dies?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mornington said:

this 'new' thing with passengers dying when the core pops - have they fixed that thing where everyone got booted from game when someone dies?

yes! you can now stay in the seat 100% of the fight without any DC or game crashes from player kills

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mornington said:

"Relief efforts"? You are pretending this is anything other than an attempt to establish a shared monopoly over gold with BOO? pmsl

 

Really hope NQ resist all attempts by larger orgs to create closed gameplay loops only accessible if you're already on the inside. 

 

That really would turn off any new player once it goes out as a 'complete' game. 

I promise you, the last thing anyone in BOO or the AC wants is us to suddenly be on good terms. It would remove nearly all of the content we still have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Noddles said:

I promise you, the last thing anyone in BOO or the AC wants is us to suddenly be on good terms. It would remove nearly all of the content we still have.

imagine the server banding together to take on empire, the largest org in the game. I cant wait for atmo pvp or asteroid pvp sigh. we need  more enemies

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, FuriousPuppy said:

imagine the server banding together to take on empire, the largest org in the game. I cant wait for atmo pvp or asteroid pvp sigh. we need  more enemies

Or everyone bands together towards a better PVP experience :).  Hope your event goes well!

 

Honvik

Magister of the Empire

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FuriousPuppy said:

imagine the server banding together to take on empire, the largest org in the game. I cant wait for atmo pvp or asteroid pvp sigh. we need  more enemies

Or just a 3-way combat. That's even more competitive :P
AC and BOO are far more established in PVP side, so their combat effectiveness and the PVP player-base will be greater on their side. The Empire will be combat-ready soon.

o7

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...