BATTLEFIELD "Thades" DEVELOPER WE NEED HELP! 

Orlimoros

More in DISCOrd under Events

BATTLEFIELD "Thades" DEVELOPER WE NEED HELP! 

EVENT IS IN SPACE PVP Zone!
- 365 day Event
- 10 Primitive Conquest Points Mine Base (built in 10 hexes by Developer).
3 of them should be starting points where YELLOW,BLUE,RED can gather and repair,refuel and rearm.
- Same weapons .... same ratios...24hour event...more is coming
- Each Org can then have Blueprint BEE YELLOW or BEE RED or BEE BLUE for the three factions you want to fight in and then distribute the EVENT battleship in your ORG
- Happy TERRITORYFIGHT with daily rewards
- Then need a German-speaking developer times quickly build 10 mine bases in the PVP area that must be conquered ...Of course with LUA scripts ...Blue,Red,Yellow light for conquered bases ...and from then runs daily Quanta timer ...as long as you hold the base
- The equivalent combat ships BEE RED,BEE BLUE and BEE YELLOW are ready for action and can be requested by any ORG leader!
- Further improvements in the future are that the LUA scripts then show a map on the starting bases which of the 10 conquest points belongs to which faction...Always up to date to have a 24 hours and 365 days event!
FINALLY PVP with equal ratios...and always FUN

In this 10 field PVP area only BEE V5 are allowed! An unauthorized other spaceship will be destroyed by the GM battleship so that the three factions can practice their daily battle with equal weapons.
Finally fun for all newcomer organizations or old organization and at any time!
Please Developer builds us with prefabricated Blueprints that you have 10 conquest points and 3 starter points with Reperatuestation, refueling station, ammunition dealer so that the players quickly come back to the Battlefield Territory and the STREAMER beautiful action videos as advertising for DU can make!

Given that NQ are swamped attempting to figure out how they're going to turn this game around with each release I doubt they'll have the free time to assist.

If they do then it'll do them some good to get points with their salty community.

... that's just me from a community member perspective...