Please don't screw us on this one

TonyTones

We really don't need a repeat of .23 but with the communication being so sparse, It's concerning. Servers just went down so taking bets on what's broken and to what degree it's broken when they come back up. 

reminder that .23 let people BP any construct they owned regardless of drm among other issues. That took a week to fix so rip ship sales back then

was expected after the newsletter in february. not rly a big deal tho, missions don't really do anything. won't be a huge faucet, will only shift money between players and most of them will be: "bring me 245234652362624564325624562562456 kl of X" .... which can be done now too via the market.

so less market interaction, yay \o/ :D

1 hour ago, TonyTones said:

big sad

Big sad? You mean big mad. The flagship feature of this patch is no longer in it. This game desperately needs additional gameplay loops that reward cash, and we were finally going to get one that doesn't directly involve mining.

With the fact that I hate mining, a one-dimensional PvP system, and a few scattered crashed ships that have probably all been found, I have absolutely no reason to fly my ship. At least hauling mission would have been cause enough to put it in the air from time to time.

Argh, I want this game to succeed but with each passing month my hope wanes.

6 hours ago, TonyTones said:

We really don't need a repeat of .23 but with the communication being so sparse, It's concerning. Servers just went down so taking bets on what's broken and to what degree it's broken when they come back up. 

reminder that .23 let people BP any construct they owned regardless of drm among other issues. That took a week to fix so rip ship sales back then

.24 may  not be .23 ... and it didnt make the game worse.... it just didn't make the game better