Empire Gets 1.2Bil stolen/insided by military leader

ELX987

On 3/13/2021 at 5:25 PM, Lethys said:

It's a matter of Perspective and dignity. It's nothing personal when I did this and I told them that everything we talked was real and honest. I never lied considering my RL and I really enjoyed all the time we spent together. 

In that regard the eve community will always be superior to this one (at least the one when I played). They know its a game and don't give a fuck 

Because it never turns ugly in Eve and everyone be gets on like a house on fire. Especially after things like CO2’s gutting and GigX’s meltdown...  not the best way to give no fucks: giving out RL beheading threats and getting permabanned. 

saying Eve community will always be superior to this one is basically just a blanket insult to all the members on this forum, some who have worked hard to make DU better. 

But yeah, you should probably just go back to Eve since it’s such a bastion of humanity compared to the Mos Eisley that is DU forums..

I don’t even know why you bother to hang around with a group you clearly have zero respect for.  Masochistic tendencies, perhaps?

On 3/17/2021 at 3:06 AM, ErnstEllert said:

Why should it be illegal?

It was against pearl abyss rulez....who cares?

He claims he was semantically correct by insisting selling or buying plex / ISK is illegal. 

shrug...

1 hour ago, GraXXoR said:

Because it never turns ugly in Eve and everyone be gets on like a house on fire. Especially after things like CO2’s gutting and GigX’s meltdown...  not the best way to give no fucks: giving out RL beheading threats and getting permabanned. 

saying Eve community will always be superior to this one is basically just a blanket insult to all the members on this forum, some who have worked hard to make DU better. 

But yeah, you should probably just go back to Eve since it’s such a bastion of humanity compared to the Mos Eisley that is DU forums..

I don’t even know why you bother to hang around with a group you clearly have zero respect for.  Masochistic tendencies, perhaps?

Yup, some ppl always need to exaggerate. Just like here in DU. Those kids are everywhere.

No thanks, I will pester this community for a long time. Lifetime sub and such

1 hour ago, GraXXoR said:

He claims he was semantically correct by insisting selling or buying plex / ISK is illegal. 

Much dense huh

But at least it doesn't matter anyway what you think because luckily these sort of things are ok in du. So I wish you fun with the "bad toxic antisocial and du destroying part" of the community. May someone awox you too and may I hear you later complain about a perfectly fine gameplay aspect of this...."game"

30 minutes ago, Lethys said:

Yup, some ppl always need to exaggerate. Just like here in DU. Those kids are everywhere.

No thanks, I will pester this community for a long time. Lifetime sub and such

Much dense huh

But at least it doesn't matter anyway what you think because luckily these sort of things are ok in du. So I wish you fun with the "bad toxic antisocial and du destroying part" of the community. May someone awox you too and may I hear you later complain about a perfectly fine gameplay aspect of this...."game"

YOU wish ME luck? That's rich, mate.
You're the one with over 5000+ posts. Not me... I really don't understand why you would waste your time with "toxic" people you are clearly superior to.. (being part -as you are- of the innately and eternally superior EVE community by your own words)...

Also, I am having fun playing the *game* on a daily basis.   You are the one who clearly thinks it's not a game by paraphrasing it... 
You really and clearly need to find a hobby rather than trying to belittle everyone. Very sad.

54 minutes ago, GraXXoR said:

YOU wish ME luck? That's rich, mate.
You're the one with over 5000+ posts. Not me... I really don't understand why you would waste your time with "toxic" people you are clearly superior to.. (being part -as you are- of the innately and eternally superior EVE community by your own words)...

Also, I am having fun playing the *game* on a daily basis.   You are the one who clearly thinks it's not a game by paraphrasing it... 
You really and clearly need to find a hobby rather than trying to belittle everyone. Very sad.

Love the salt here about ppl whining about others stealing their stuff. It's hilarious. And I love ppl trying to give very bad argunents (mimimimi rl money loss) to justify their reasoning. It's way more fun to read all this then play a boring game where all ppl do is build shiny stuff just to show off but no real benefit in having any of that. 

On 3/18/2021 at 7:31 AM, Madrummer said:

My biggest fear for this game is Chinese Gold Farmers getting in the mix.

Now that would be bad.  Maybe they are already here!

Honvik

Magister of the Empire