Disappointed NQ lack of help in fixing our City

Honvik

that’s a pretty shoddy response to a customer. 

not sure why you don’t want to share the screen grab though.  Makes the information feel more immediate and dare I say it, authentic. 

Still, look on the bright side, at least they’ve moved to a F2P model these days so you don’t have to worry about wasting any more money. ?

2 minutes ago, GraXXoR said:

not sure why you don’t want to share the screen grab though.  Makes the information feel more immediate and dare I say it, authentic. 

Because of the rules.

1 hour ago, Honvik said:

We just had a reply from one of your support ticket GM's

Whilst I wont share the screengrab from it I'll write what they said.

'I'd suggest you make a new org and build a new city'

Are you for REAL???????????  NQ what planet are you on lol

If you are a super legate of the organization that owns the tile. You can file an anti-gambling complaint or denounce a will to harm on the part of the player who left his construct static lying around.

After a (long) discussion on our side with NQ, our super legate succeeded in having the offending core destroyed.
It has to constitute a real file of "proof":
- proof of exclusion from the organization of the offending / inactive former member.
- proof that perssone has not been active for several weeks / months
- proof that she did not respond to the solicitations to come back to the game and solve the problem

And in this case the NQ has proceed to the total destruction of the blocking core.

If you are not the superlegat, or you are not asking for a final destruction of the asset then NQ's response seems appropriate.

GL

21 minutes ago, Knight-Sevy said:

If you are not the superlegat, or you are not asking for a final destruction of the asset then NQ's response seems appropriate

Dunno what's worse. NQs answer or this one defending it. "Make a new org and build a new city" is appropriate lmao. Smh some ppl

11 minutes ago, Lethys said:

Dunno what's worse. NQs answer or this one defending it. "Make a new org and build a new city" is appropriate lmao. Smh some ppl

The worst ?
Definitely read you here ^^
But let's move on, I say that if you are not superlegat you do not have to claim the possession of other player.

It seems pretty clear to me as a position to avoid abuse, doesn't it?

13 minutes ago, Knight-Sevy said:

The worst ?
Definitely read you here ^^
But let's move on, I say that if you are not superlegat you do not have to claim the possession of other player.

It seems pretty clear to me as a position to avoid abuse, doesn't it?

nice try in insulting me random guy on the internet, try harder

yes and that's why it would have been in NQs interest to have such mechanics and regulations BEFORE the start of beta. no use now tho, because you don't have any such rules and regulations.

Ergo, as a paying customer and reaching out to support, it's not really hard for NQ to figure out that these things will happen and ppl will ask them to undo them. Support has all the info it needs (core ID, sees who built there, last login time, player ids and so on) so I don't really see a problem here - it's only really problematic if they dont have all that info. which would be pretty stupid.

So yes, Support could ask the guys superlegate to write to this ticket too and then just help them and resolve it - THAT would be appropriate if there are no mechanics in place to resolve such issues in the first place.

On 3/8/2021 at 12:45 PM, Honvik said:

Of course some of us even thought 'lets all send tickets in' but that would clog your system up would it not?

The thing is, when all support requests are on the same medium those can be assigned with priorities. 

This prioritizing can be done by a "not technical" person. 

The reason why NQ is not supporting in-game requests is the same reason why they are not giving priority to those tickets. Lack or human resources. 

The thing is, despite any financial issue that NQ may be having, we all know allot of users spammed NQ for simple to fix stuff. 

For example, I saw allot of ppl asking for TPs to death zones. 

Even if ppl die because of some game glitch, players can ask for a ride instead of calling NQ. 

Also, ppl asking for fuel. 

RDMS questions(that any org leader can answer) 

Sometimes i would even ask (in-game):

"can you tell us the issue you are having? Maybe we can help" 

And small part of users would be offended saying like:

"are you a game admin? No? Then stfu" 

Sure the game is buggy, not intuitive and very mistake unforgiving. But some players did abuse the support. 

Now we have this. 

And it could be worse. 

21 minutes ago, Lethys said:

yes and that's why it would have been in NQs interest to have such mechanics and regulations BEFORE the start of beta. no use now tho, because you don't have any such rules and regulations.

Ergo, as a paying customer and reaching out to support, it's not really hard for NQ to figure out that these things will happen and ppl will ask them to undo them. Support has all the info it needs (core ID, sees who built there, last login time, player ids and so on) so I don't really see a problem here - it's only really problematic if they dont have all that info. which would be pretty stupid.

So yes, Support could ask the guys superlegate to write to this ticket too and then just help them and resolve it - THAT would be appropriate if there are no mechanics in place to resolve such issues in the first place.

I remember them saying that they also store world changes too, should someone get the idea of making a phallus-like creation out of earth.

44 minutes ago, Lethys said:

"insulting"

You sound so salty my boy ^^

But yes NQ will have to put in place more mechanisms. But they are not there. So I try to bring my experience to maybe help people find a solution to their problem.

Because yes, NQ has already deleted cores blocking our organization.

Leave your condescension aside for a few moments.

3 hours ago, Honvik said:

We just had a reply from one of your support ticket GM's

Whilst I wont share the screengrab from it I'll write what they said.

'I'd suggest you make a new org and build a new city'

Are you for REAL???????????  NQ what planet are you on lol

Wow. What stupid MFs! That even worse than NQ's usual bot response: Try relogging and clearing the cache (for something that has nothing to do with client issues).

24 minutes ago, Knight-Sevy said:

"insulting"

You sound so salty my boy ^^

But yes NQ will have to put in place more mechanisms. But they are not there. So I try to bring my experience to maybe help people find a solution to their problem.

Because yes, NQ has already deleted cores blocking our organization.

Leave your condescension aside for a few moments.

Awwwwwww telling ppl what would be appropriate imo counts as being condescending nowadays. Lmao 

We got to wander how funny is the world "evolving" . 

It is ok to bomb entire cities as "colateral damage" but it is not ok to inform ppl with proper ways to conduct discussions. 

Because of the real true evil in this world is "condescending ppl". 

1 hour ago, Lethys said:

still no arguments? well done

You assault people and then complain about being insulted when it's totally wrong.
Trying to discredit your opponent is not showing arguments.
We find that with the extreme right and the conspirators.
Difficult to want to argue with someone who does think that only his sterile ideas are the good ones :)

Even NQ doesn't care about paying customers anymore and their buggy game and missing mechanics 

19 hours ago, Lethys said:

18 hours ago, Lethys said:

17 hours ago, Lethys said:

Awwwwwww telling ppl what would be appropriate imo counts as being condescending nowadays. Lmao 

16 hours ago, Lethys said:

When you run out of arguments, just accuse the other party to be salty and you win every single time

1 hour ago, Lethys said:

still no arguments? well done

40 minutes ago, Knight-Sevy said:

You assault people and then complain about being insulted when it's totally wrong.
Trying to discredit your opponent is not showing arguments.
We find that with the extreme right and the conspirators.
Difficult to want to argue with someone who does think that only his sterile ideas are the good ones :)

enlighten me, where did I "assault" ppl? Especially in the first 3 quotes because that's where I assume you spotted the assault. Where did I discredit ppl?

I simply disagreed and pointed out WHY I disagree

And now you spin it and imply some bs with extreme right and conspirators - which of course you will deny that you ever implied anything like that

Dunno what you want really - maybe read the stuff ppl write and not jump to conclusions

On 3/9/2021 at 1:17 PM, Lethys said:

Dunno what's worse. NQs answer or this one defending it.

You did attack his caracter instead of using counter arguments.... 

Ppl that got locked out of RDMS will lose their stuff. 

The reason NQ cannot make exceptions is because they have no way of investigating if that RDMS lock out was a mistake or a deliberate action from the superlegate.

Unless a bug is found and proven to be the reason for it. NQ should not intervene. 

Assuming bad actors exist and the system needs to take that into account is not "insulting anyone"