CREATIVE PROTESTING: Build....don't BITCH! You have a building game, build CREATIVE PROTESTS instead of complaining.

DrFrigoPorco

On 3/7/2021 at 9:07 PM, FrigoPorco said:

So all I've seen is people bitching in forums, bitching in Discord...about the status of the game....and hey, if you're not having fun, bitching about stuff is not very useful, so......

So....whining about whining is fine, but don't whine about the game because that's boring...?

why would i post something in game...? so it'll get seen by even less people...? :D

this idea that NQ somehow hasn't been given a fair chance is not founded in reality -- they squandered the last six years of dev and refused to empower a real game designer, instead listening to the dude that has never even worked in game dev, never mind leading the design for a complex MMO. 

don't like the complaining? think it's boring? "hey, if you're not having fun, complaining about stuff is not very useful, so...." 

personally, I find the newspapers boring...i mean you did a whole issue about comparing dick sizes...but i just shrug and don't read those threads. Not really a problem, is it? 

33 minutes ago, ShippyLongstalking said:

So....whining about whining is fine, but don't whine about the game because that's boring...?

why would i post something in game...? so it'll get seen by even less people...? :D

this idea that NQ somehow hasn't been given a fair chance is not founded in reality -- they squandered the last six years of dev and refused to empower a real game designer, instead listening to the dude that has never even worked in game dev, never mind leading the design for a complex MMO. 

don't like the complaining? think it's boring? "hey, if you're not having fun, complaining about stuff is not very useful, so...." 

personally, I find the newspapers boring...i mean you did a whole issue about comparing dick sizes...but i just shrug and don't read those threads. Not really a problem, is it? 

how else would you know about the 'dick size contest' ....?

42 minutes ago, FrigoPorco said:

how else would you know about the 'dick size contest' ....?

typical politician -- wants people to stop whining so he creates a whole thread whining about whiners, but can't be bothered with reading comprehension. 

i said I don't read those threads -- not that i never have. I realized it wasn't my thing, especially after that specific issue...

what I didn't do: create a thread about how people should stop doing something because i personally don't like it. Make as many dumb papers as you want...doesn't bother me in the slightest. 

43 minutes ago, FrigoPorco said:

next article...."NEWSPAPER TRIGGERS SNOWFLAKES"

sensitive, are we? ah the hypocrisy is strong with you. 

8 minutes ago, ShippyLongstalking said:

typical politician -- wants people to stop whining so he creates a whole thread whining about whiners, but can't be bothered with reading comprehension. 

i said I don't read those threads -- not that i never have. I realized it wasn't my thing, especially after that specific issue...

what I didn't do: create a thread about how people should stop doing something because i personally don't like it. Make as many dumb papers as you want...doesn't bother me in the slightest. 

sensitive, are we? ah the hypocrisy is strong with you. 

I'm very sensitive, and yes....my feelings were hurt! APOLOGY NEEDED!!! (written, official apology, not just some 'I'm sorry'...I am the president after all!)

28 minutes ago, IvanGrozniy said:

Everything's a choice. Except Flaming hots.

You are right.  They had a choice not to do what they did.... They had a choice not to flaunt it.  

What's the saying?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.