Question for players before buying

JEENAH

Hello, i'm interested about DU but ... There seems to be a lot of problems with the game actually.

First of them ... Are the crafting time as long as they were 6 month ago ? Because ... No way i'm gonna wait 6hours in a game like this for just 1 item to be crafted. It's not Ogame where you have to sit for days before you can advance to another stage. It's not farmville, it's not cityville or another mobile game where you have to wait.

If it's bullshiet waiting time, i wont give any money to this game.

Second of them : Is there atleast 1 space that isn't already claimed by someone ? And what do you do when you have your spaceship ? I'm a big farmer in ARK : Survival Evolved. I could farm ressources for 15 hours without problems, because even in official, you see yourself progress through those ours. Taming dinosaurs is long, but it can become short with the right foods (And it's only once for a dinosaur ... A good one)

What is the objective of the game ? Does it even have one in the first place ? 

Thanks for the answers. BTW ... No way i buy 3 months subscription. It's a total scam. If i don't like the game, i'm fucked ? Right ? Perfect ;) Not even released and you already have EA commercial thinking. Good start !! 

I seen a lot of people complaining about the game everywhere, but i want to ask before i can make a proper opinion, but from what i'm seeing, it's not smelling very good.

I will not directly answer your questions. 

Sorry. 

Instead i will say this. 

You dont really buy the game. You buy a 3 months subscription. 

And the game has enough content, logic and exploration to fill up those 3 months with enjoyable game play. 

The problem (for some) arrives later, after you already know the game and explored the system. 

If you are in a developed country and the subscription price is about 2 McDonald's menus, buy it. 

It will definitly be more fun then eating 2 BigMacs

Basic stuff requires little time to craft. 

You can refill your starter speeder with 2 minutes of crafting that will not even require you to be looking at the crafting menu. 

Ofcorse that this is not valid to craft an 10 ton advanced military space engine L

This is not satisfactory. Some stuff requires allot or resources to craft and also allot of time (days). 

But there is a market, for you to sell your stuff and buy others. 

The current mindset is not like Minecraft where you craft all you need. (quite impossible in fact) 

Yes, there are allot of hexes available. 

Out of my mind i would say that less than 20% have been claimed. (in any given planet) 

And NQ will add more planets and systems when needed. 

Exploration, yes, for a 3 month lifespan, you wont get bored. After that.... 

Is it worth your money? Depends. If you are in Zimbabwe. Probably save it to buy a book about programing. 

If you are in the EU or USA, maybe you can stop this "im being robbed by NQ" stuff. 

10 hours ago, JEENAH said:

First of them ... Are the crafting time as long as they were 6 month ago ? Because ... No way i'm gonna wait 6hours in a game like this for just 1 item to be crafted. It's not Ogame where you have to sit for days before you can advance to another stage. It's not farmville, it's not cityville or another mobile game where you have to wait.

If it's bullshiet waiting time, i wont give any money to this game.

Second of them : Is there atleast 1 space that isn't already claimed by someone ? And what do you do when you have your spaceship ? I'm a big farmer in ARK : Survival Evolved. I could farm ressources for 15 hours without problems, because even in official, you see yourself progress through those ours. Taming dinosaurs is long, but it can become short with the right foods (And it's only once for a dinosaur ... A good one)

What is the objective of the game ? Does it even have one in the first place ? 

Thanks for the answers. BTW ... No way i buy 3 months subscription. It's a total scam. If i don't like the game, i'm fucked ? Right ? Perfect ;) Not even released and you already have EA commercial thinking. Good start !! 

I seen a lot of people complaining about the game everywhere, but i want to ask before i can make a proper opinion, but from what i'm seeing, it's not smelling very good.

Yes, still hours of crafting for certain items.

Yes there is still unclaimed space. If you reach space the only thing to do is go mining on other planets. Or build on other planets. Or trade on other planets. Same thing as on the starter planet. There's nothing else to do like pve or pvp. Last one is only arranged fights because few ppl play anymore and because if you're not stupid then pirates cant get you 

Objective: do whatever you want I guess. But in order to do that, du lacks major mechanics and just isn't there yet

Theres only a 3 month sub, yes. But you can cancel it and play afterwards for free. Ppl do that since december