Surrogate locations needed

Novean-57943

Hello english speaking community,

I am looking for great locations for my project https://du-destinationguide.com that can be reached by anyone via Surrogate.

It can be either a particularly beautifully built factory, an exhibition space or a whole city or scenery such as a functioning bowling alley that I have already discovered.

I would be happy if you could tell me here in the post, under the link or in the game your favorites, because the list is very unsorted that you get ingame and the loading takes ages to visit all once.

Greetings

Holger

the "gate library" displays most elements in the game, so all ship parts but also furniture, screens, lights, holograms etc.

especially for a new player interesting to see how big a landing gear actually is. As size is like the only thing you can not check via nanocrafter. Also useful for people who want to decorate.

While you are there, or via "hut of Gottchar", feel free to look at the factory. No fancy voxel stuff, just a place of production and crashing. While you may think your PC can handle it, there are server sided issues that will get you after a few minutes :D

Anyway, nice open factory to see late game industry at work.

15 hours ago, Pseudolukian said:

Hello english speaking community,

I am looking for great locations for my project https://du-destinationguide.com that can be reached by anyone via Surrogate.

It can be either a particularly beautifully built factory, an exhibition space or a whole city or scenery such as a functioning bowling alley that I have already discovered.

I would be happy if you could tell me here in the post, under the link or in the game your favorites, because the list is very unsorted that you get ingame and the loading takes ages to visit all once.

Greetings

Holger

Nice initiative.
Despite that, you should create a proper website to your 3rd tier app. Actually it's only a Guilded Server. Personnaly I have enough with discord and I use to avoid other kind of servers like that. 

On 3/4/2021 at 10:24 AM, AlexRingess said:

Nice initiative.
Despite that, you should create a proper website to your 3rd tier app. Actually it's only a Guilded Server. Personnaly I have enough with discord and I use to avoid other kind of servers like that. 

Thank you, i thought about a website, but this fits what is needed and of course no account is needet to view and use it thats a advantage in my eyes or?

On 3/4/2021 at 12:40 AM, Knight-Sevy said:

HI,

We are starting to have a fairly large city.
Even with a ship shop

Adresse : ::pos{0,26,-5.7328,51.1860,41.0680}
POD VR : ATS ALTERANS

:)

Thank you i have added the City to the Destinationguide https://www.guilded.gg/dual-universe-destinations/groups/VdnRKQ9d/channels/590c3a40-4fb7-4172-a53d-4c719dde9a0e/forums/1385305376

On 3/4/2021 at 7:29 AM, Gottchar said:

the "gate library" displays most elements in the game, so all ship parts but also furniture, screens, lights, holograms etc.

especially for a new player interesting to see how big a landing gear actually is. As size is like the only thing you can not check via nanocrafter. Also useful for people who want to decorate.

While you are there, or via "hut of Gottchar", feel free to look at the factory. No fancy voxel stuff, just a place of production and crashing. While you may think your PC can handle it, there are server sided issues that will get you after a few minutes :D

Anyway, nice open factory to see late game industry at work.

Looks amazing, specially the gates are amazing in different sizes.

I noticed you have a category for factories, when you were at the library, did you look west? I have a small factory hidden 800 meters away from the library. I am letting it dry out to make some changes currently, as it crashes you otherwise, so if you want to look around, from now till sunday night is a good time, although a lot of machines will blink orange on the pics. Come tuesday if you want to feel the action and, the freezes and crashes. Turn the sound up, too :D

VR "Hut of Gottchar"