Ive been in Band Of Outlaws (BOO) for 4 months, AMA

ELX987

3 minutes ago, SirJohn85 said:

To bring the trashtalk back to the AMA:

I don't feel safe with all that meanie pirates that can crash my pvp expierence. Do you have a hand-holding programme for the PvP zone?

Gun's, Warp Cells or Lost Ship.  Nobody rides through PVP space for free (eventually).  Eventually we all pay a price broski.

50 minutes ago, SirJohn85 said:

To bring the trashtalk back to the AMA:

I don't feel safe with all that meanie pirates that can crash my pvp expierence. Do you have a hand-holding programme for the PvP zone?

BOO welcomes the opportunity to give coaching on PvP builds to people who want to learn how to build ships for PvP.  :)

1 hour ago, Snipey said:

You left SLI Because MTI excluded you from our daily activities due to how toxic you are. You tried to come back last week and were informed you are not welcome back. This is absolutely hilarious that you probably don't even play the game anymore and just come on here to grab attention. Quite sad actually lol.

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Snipey said:

We did. He jumped between channels antagonizing members till they muted him. Its not that we did not give him a chance, he just did not know when enough was enough. He was warned multiple times. Also the recent attempt at trying to steal info from our org was laughable.

1. i did get a chance, i asked questions, and i participated in hotfoots mining ops. i moved along, chatting away, you m' dude brought up all your real world politics, raptor, asario and masak bullied me and i laughed it off, so what? if anything shadow could have kicked you for making me feel unwelcome. im suprised he didnt kick you for putting a bounty on me, which breaks SLI's no pvp rule! XD

2. BOO actually made me welcome, i have received nothing but kindness, SLI was good except for the certain people who had caused me to leave, and the reason you didnt welcome me back  is because i joined BOO, knowing SLI has AC connections i probably should have kept my distance.

3. take a breather, do you really like me or what?

Just now, ELX987 said:

2. BOO actually made me welcome, i have received nothing but kindness, SLI was good except for the certain people who had caused me to leave, and the reason you didnt welcome me back  is because i joined BOO, knowing SLI has AC connections i probably should have kept my distance.

We have AC Connections? Pretty sure we are very neutral. Also you were a part of MTI. As with many larger orgs SLI is comprised of smaller orgs. You were Still welcome in SLI but excluded from the MTI division. You chose to leave the server after. We have quite a few members of BOO in SLI, but since you are such a huge influencer in BOO now I figured you would know that. Sylva better watch out otherwise you might edge her out with all that knowledge.

This is the same guy that within 3 days in DU was telling our seasoned members how to play the game and that people were not doing it the right way. So keep up that propaganda train my dude and keep trying to take that high road.

I don't like you because you lie, manipulate, and try to play stupid about it all but unfortunately you are not very good at any of that.

5 hours ago, joaocordeiro said:

Are you trying to get points with @[BOO] Sylva? Thinking of applying to them?

It was "your", without a Y..

Gonna fix it

If you say that this is "our group", for me to reference that, I would say "your group". But I guess the intent of that comment (as wel as basic English grammar) went over your head.

And on my main character I would not ever want to apply to BOO no, they stand for pretty much everything in game that Blazemonger does not. That said though, I may or may not have an Alt in BOO, just to keep tabs on things, just like I have eyes and ears in other places.. like Discord servers .. 

And even when our in-game characters doe not match well, that does not mean we need to defacto disagree or not be able to appreciate and understand another person's perspective here, something you may want to try some time. There is a difference between what happens in game and what happens here. In a personal context it's quite possible I could probably have a beer or two with anyone from BOO, I have no reason to not take that opportunity if it arises. In other cases, I doubt personalities would be very compatible or likable to do the same.

1 hour ago, blazemonger said:

If you say that this is "our group", for me to reference that, I would say "your group". But I guess the intent of that comment (as wel as basic English grammar) went over your head.

And on my main character I would not ever want to apply to BOO no, they stand for pretty much everything in game that Blazemonger does not. That said though, I may or may not have an Alt in BOO, just to keep tabs on things, just like I have eyes and ears in other places.. like Discord servers .. 

And even when our in-game characters doe not match well, that does not mean we need to defacto disagree or not be able to appreciate and understand another person's perspective here, something you may want to try some time. There is a difference between what happens in game and what happens here. In a personal context it's quite possible I could probably have a beer or two with anyone from BOO, I have no reason to not take that opportunity if it arises. In other cases, I doubt personalities would be very compatible or likable to do the same.

Even though there is salt in here, I believe none of us are truly enemies as we all share the same taste for self harm. We all keep coming back here day after day hoping for things to change. We are all the same here. Any bad blood is in poor sportsmanship. 

6 hours ago, Snipey said:

We are all the same here. Any bad blood is in poor sportsmanship. 

Absolutely and I could not agree more that we should all view this forum as such. It does appear that for some this is not really obvious though (or they may see it differently).