Ive been in Band Of Outlaws (BOO) for 4 months, AMA

ELX987

hello, ive been in BOO for 4 months, since November of 2020.

i have participated in this community of well known pirates and memers actively and i have had a ton of fun, and i will continue to have fun!

feel free to ask me stuff, i will answer in a general manner and keep revealing data/info out, dont expect me to spoil anything :D

ask away!

-ELX 

12 minutes ago, blazemonger said:

Why BOO?

when i left SLI, i did some research into other orgs, i had remembered seeing @Derpzilas video on fighting spreezy and that turned me on, when i first spoke to sylva, i learned alot about the other orgs, and based on what she told me i knew i was joining BOO, and i have loved it ever since!

other orgs i think are cool and good people, i however i will shoot them in game and have fun doing it and i hope they shoot me and have fun doing it! i am a pirate always and forever!

3 minutes ago, joaocordeiro said:

Edit, please notice that "your enemies" = every one not in BOO's alliance.

Thats the point of being a pirate  so everyone hates on you and comes to kill you. Fun gameplay and such, you know. Why many came here

4 hours ago, ELX987 said:

when i left SLI, i did some research into other orgs, i had remembered seeing @Derpzilas video on fighting spreezy and that turned me on, when i first spoke to sylva, i learned alot about the other orgs, and based on what she told me i knew i was joining BOO, and i have loved it ever since!

other orgs i think are cool and good people, i however i will shoot them in game and have fun doing it and i hope they shoot me and have fun doing it! i am a pirate always and forever!

You left SLI Because MTI excluded you from our daily activities due to how toxic you are. You tried to come back last week and were informed you are not welcome back. This is absolutely hilarious that you probably don't even play the game anymore and just come on here to grab attention. Quite sad actually lol.

7 minutes ago, Snipey said:

You left SLI Because MTI excluded you from our daily activities due to how toxic you are. You tried to come back last week and were informed you are not welcome back. This is absolutely hilarious that you probably don't even play the game anymore and just come on here to grab attention. Quite sad actually lol.

Interesting. We don't find EL X toxic at all. He's super helpful, in fact. Helping newbies, organizing events, all kinds of things. Sounds like you didn't really give him a chance to shine. :)

1 minute ago, [BOO] Sylva said:

Interesting. We don't find EL X toxic at all. He's super helpful, in fact. Helping newbies, organizing events, all kinds of things. Sounds like you didn't really give him a chance to shine. :)

We did. He jumped between channels antagonizing members till they muted him. Its not that we did not give him a chance, he just did not know when enough was enough. He was warned multiple times. Also the recent attempt at trying to steal info from our org was laughable.

16 minutes ago, Snipey said:

We did. He jumped between channels antagonizing members till they muted him. Its not that we did not give him a chance, he just did not know when enough was enough. He was warned multiple times. Also the recent attempt at trying to steal info from our org was laughable.

...EL X... antagonizing ...members?? o__O

This is the same person we are talking about, right? 

24 minutes ago, [BOO] Sylva said:

Interesting. We don't find EL X toxic at all. He's super helpful, in fact. Helping newbies, organizing events, all kinds of things

2 hours ago, joaocordeiro said:

How would you characterize the support from BOOs leadership to this topic?

1. They don't know about it.
  2. I asked, they told me "ok".
  3. Leaders were trying to do damage control and I came up with this.

So, nº 3?