i made an ore cost/quanta cost spreadsheet

ELX987

Hello all, i present to you a simple to use and very helpful spreadsheet for calculating the ore cost and/or quanta cost of a end item 

Here is the sheet:

**WARNING** DO NOT USE THE EXCEL VERSION, THE SHEET BREAKS IN EXCEL, apologies for that

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WtWuuS-21QN9x51zAZXCrClxw79d5fMzVnTHavmsPZ0/edit?usp=sharing

Features:

-allow user to input base ore cost, ore quanta price, skills, and percentage of product used for intermediate parts
-automatically takes all values above entered and calculates them into the final cost in quanta
-works for t1-5 and has t1-5 pure, product and intermediate part skills selectable
-shows individual ore tier cost

Instructions:

-make a copy (file > make a copy)

-input ore values manually or copy/paste them in (click paste > values only after you paste them in so the formatting doesn't get screwed)

-to calculate the part percentage, take the amount of base not used for intermediate parts and subtract that from the total ore cost of that particular ore, then divide that number by the total ore cost of that particular ore, do not use the percentage(%) symbol when entering in the percentage, you should always use decimals (e.g 0.33 for 33%)

-if you need help modifying the sheet to your needs, let me know i will try my best to help!

Possible features:
-time cost
-others as they cross my mind :D

thanks for your interest :)

-ELX987