Cannot connect with error message

Messaline

Hello,

I would like to know what the game loads during the ginning of the% and if the display of where our character is located and saved on the server or on our PC ?!

I have a character that appears in a few seconds and that of Messaline usually takes 14 minutes to display with the error message.

capture d'écran 2021-02-24 09.54.00.png

most of the games stuff is serverside, the clientside stuff enables the client to work with the serverside stuff,

there must be something on your end crashing after those 14 minutes, or your game files are corrupted and you might have t reinstall if this problem repeats.

i hope you get your problem fixed regardless :D

Hello and thank you for this information.

DU must not have a pb on my side knowing that I have other characters that connect very well, without pb.
On the other hand, I have the same concerns with saving the game and even on another PC than mine.

I was thinking of the corruption of the file located at NQ.

15 hours ago, ELX987 said:

most of the games stuff is serverside, the clientside stuff enables the client to work with the serverside stuff

Actually, most of the game is run client side, the server is pretty much just a big database to allow all clients to sync the same data

5 hours ago, Messaline said:

?

Now it's been 7 days without being able to connect to DU

--

Have you tried the “force respawn” option in the start up screen, next to the clear cache option? You will lose your Nanopack contents, though. 

Hello,

Everything has been tried, that too. Meme NQ tried to move my character.

- Cache, Suicide, uninstall, try on another PC, etc.

The malfunction can only come from my character's file on the NQ server!