[Discussion] DevBlog: Biomes Improvements and New Voxel Features

NQ-Naunet

The right step, in the right direction guys! :) I'm looking forward to the new deleting possibility! It will make much much more efficienty to build amazing structures without the knowledge to deform voxels.

Good work! 

PS: The new Biomes and the megascan's looks really good!

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

ffs please for the love of god give us this conflict driver. You can revamp/rebalance it later put some high tier rocks in the pvp zone so we have something to fight over. how fucking hard is it to understand?

1 minute ago, ManfredSideous said:

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

Asteroids

ffs please for the love of god give us this conflict driver. You can revamp/rebalance it later put some high tier rocks in the pvp zone so we have something to fight over. how fucking hard is it to understand?

Apparently, it is pretty hard. to understand.

14 minutes ago, MarcusBrutus said:

Apparently, it is pretty hard. to understand.

Which is funny, because I've been a backer for over 2 years. The community has been very loud about wanting pvp conflict drivers, especially in space, as ground combat is not as appealing to me.  And pvp is suppose to get a major pillar. They even made fake as pvp trailers to hype up game. So ya. Fuck all this other shit until asteroids come out first. 

I gave up on wanting new cool stuff. Now all I hope for is that they don't break the game and kill what's left of the community with this update. Not a fan of the new voxel textures currently seen on the pts though, If I had my way those would all stay the same. If that's just dialed down for sake of the pts then great. Biomes look great though.

This is a great update, but I don't think this is what we need and this is what you sould use your developer time. We need content, PVE content and not just the mission system, thats nothing.

• 3 weeks later...

Super stoked for this one. Noticed it says everything but new ore distribution. Is that not happening? Also, ideas for future updates. Is there anyway to let the player decide how far out things load in? The repair units need to use scrap not destroy and replace everything. Getting disconnected while flying needs a better response than falling out of the sky while you stand on the seat.  Better sharing of scanner results and map functions. It would be nice to be able to mark right on the map with filters that can be shared. Better representation of planet locations relative to themselves with distances. A larger container hub or hub hub. Flat panel voxel tool. Alphabet tool/graffiti tool. Rmb in talent que to move to top. Moving things up takes forever. Auto walk would be nice. And of course better sorting and filters in the market. I want to see the things I can only get where I’m at. Moving more than one item from market container at a time. And selling form linked container should be easier.  And lastly can you make it so the list doesn’t reset every time you go back. Thanks! Love the game! 

The new trees and biomes look great

The problem is that this is a spaceship game .... SPACE .... SHIP ... GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! not a space SHEEP game! and even those would be great fun to see!!!!!!!!!!!

When you say the trees are the best thing on an update of a spaceship game ... one wonders what's going on ..........

I think the voxel bump should be fixeable and they are not yet fixeable unfortunately . We should be able to flatten them. I also think we should have coloured transparent voxel so I can see trough my cockpit because the glass cannot adapt to the shape.  Plus updating voxels of ground and rock is greta but the metal voxel looks like plastic update their textures too!

bumps.PNG