There are Still ways to Hijack Ships from Territorys

Heartbeat1

59 minutes ago, XKentX said:

This will prevent your ship from flying (about 10-20kt weight). Once you finish the process I will be glad to compensate the amount of quanta as decided by NQ.

Deal ?

Deal, i will just move your ship to a safe location nearby, without using this as a excuse to steal your ship by parenting.

You will find your ship still together with all that catalist 3 nearby. 

If i am prevented from doing it (because i dont own the territory) and i feel like you did it on propose, i may "sue" you for my damages(by opening a ticket) 

1 hour ago, Bobbie said:

Tsk tsk...   ?? -_-

@joaocordeiro please arrest this person.

yes daddy please arrest me, i'm game for that sort of RP. ?‍♂️

I'm fine getting warnings or bans for my shitty attitude, but at least my BS wasn't directed at a specific person.

NQ can handle a few "fuck yous", they've earned 'em. 

They'll let some exploits go without any response -- giving some players a massive advantage and sending a very clear message: if you don't use the exploit, someone else will, and they likely won't face a penalty. 

following the rules for the sake of following rules is for suckers -- if NQ doesn't want to enforce the rules or fix the same bugs they've already "fixed" once, it should be the lawless free-for-all crapfest they want it to be. 

i'm sure there were people that saw the schematic price bug and did the honest thing -- reporting it and not taking advantage. what did that get them? nothing but regret. they effectively punished the honest and rewarded exploiters. 

if NQ wants to make something "not allowed", they should actually do that by fixing the game (again) or have a consistent policy for dealing with exploits. 

19 hours ago, ShippyLongstalking said:

yes daddy please arrest me, i'm game for that sort of RP. ?‍♂️

I'm fine getting warnings or bans for my shitty attitude, but at least my BS wasn't directed at a specific person.

NQ can handle a few "fuck yous", they've earned 'em. 

They'll let some exploits go without any response -- giving some players a massive advantage and sending a very clear message: if you don't use the exploit, someone else will, and they likely won't face a penalty. 

following the rules for the sake of following rules is for suckers -- if NQ doesn't want to enforce the rules or fix the same bugs they've already "fixed" once, it should be the lawless free-for-all crapfest they want it to be. 

i'm sure there were people that saw the schematic price bug and did the honest thing -- reporting it and not taking advantage. what did that get them? nothing but regret. they effectively punished the honest and rewarded exploiters. 

if NQ wants to make something "not allowed", they should actually do that by fixing the game (again) or have a consistent policy for dealing with exploits. 

Why bother for something that won't make any difference... after the wipe. I mean this attitude of no intervention speaks for itself.