BOO Ruined The Event To Spam Salt Memes

iNFiDeL

8 minutes ago, Daphne Jones said:

I agree. While they do break rules, that would not be an example of it. However, they are always bad people.

Hello yes id like examples of us breaking actual game rules. We fight fairly unlike some pvp orgs in this game.

Umm, I have quite few friends in BOO.  They are not all trolls.  And I take offense that you would say so.  The were going to be my favorite frienemies in game (gotta have someone to fight). 

And even the ones that might be considered as such are just bored off their asses with nothing to do in the game.  If NQ had not sold this as a finished PvP game with wonderful (fake) videos with giant battles going on when there really is zero PvP to speak of, maybe they would not be getting on your nerves.  So yeah, maybe NQ can take a little of the blame. 

My suggestion would be to report the guilty parties to the leader of BOO, Sylva.  if they were out of line, she'll tend to it.  Unless of course you just ruined that option for yourself, idk.

5 hours ago, Dhara said:

Umm, I have quite few friends in BOO.  They are not all trolls.  And I take offense that you would say so.  The were going to be my favorite frienemies in game (gotta have someone to fight). 

And even the ones that might be considered as such are just bored off their asses with nothing to do in the game.  If NQ had not sold this as a finished PvP game with wonderful (fake) videos with giant battles going on when there really is zero PvP to speak of, maybe they would not be getting on your nerves.  So yeah, maybe NQ can take a little of the blame. 

My suggestion would be to report the guilty parties to the leader of BOO, Sylva.  if they were out of line, she'll tend to it.  Unless of course you just ruined that option for yourself, idk.

Good for you, and sure lets blame NQ for the actions of players how can you expect someone to have control over themselves can't believe I never thought of that...

Of course not every single member of BOO is a troll, but enough are that I feel safe in calling them out as a group for it. Read Demlock's post in the other thread and tell me again how not trolly they are. I know who Sylva is, I don't have to cry to mommy to call these clowns out. Yeah it happened, yeah its over but they wasted my time, why not waste some of theirs? Eye for an eye. 6641EC48-E0E9-4AEB-BD79-4199EBC5002E.jpeg.13a00fc0f44b9f01a33c6bd43e6e7226.jpeg  

No not good for me.  I will never get to kill any of them.

And who's being the troll now? I was actually trying to be helpful.  She aint gonna take any shit from griefers in her org.  But whatever, please proceed to cry in the forums instead of actually trying to fix the problem by going directly to the person who could fix it.  It's your time to waste.

And why the sexist remark about Sylva being a mommy?  She's their leader, not their mommy. Show some respect.

5 hours ago, Dhara said:

No not good for me.  I will never get to kill any of them.

And who's being the troll now? I was actually trying to be helpful.  She aint gonna take any shit from griefers in her org.  But whatever, please proceed to cry in the forums instead of actually trying to fix the problem by going directly to the person who could fix it.  It's your time to waste.

And why the sexist remark about Sylva being a mommy?  She's their leader, not their mommy. Show some respect.

Wow way to make it about sex, I could have said daddy, leader, king whatever that has no bearing on the matter, Sylva is a female so what I doubt she is apologetic about being what she is? Take your overly offended feminist's agenda pushing butt elsewhere.

I'm not trying to change anything people don't change, and show some respect wtf are you talking about?

The whole issue here is BOO's complete lack of respect. I'm not crying about anything I'm wasting BOO's and BOO's supporters time just like they did mine, but instead with continuous shit talk. I'm trolling yes, but I didn't start it. I don't bother random people for no reason, thats BOO.     

5 hours ago, iNFiDeL said:

XD bruh one of your guys spams memes with the word dumbass and half the others spam salt memes all while calling everyone snow flakes, pretty sure this guys comment had more character than any of your guys' lame af insults. And if your referring to me as a teenager, cool story bro 29 married kid on the way, just cause I talk sh*t when you guys actually act like children doesn't make me a child. Its fun to talk sh*t there is literally a series of comedy skits where the express purpose of the show is to roast other adults, and half of the jokes in any comedy show is talking sh*t. Get over yourself with your high horse bs go back to your fairytale world where everyone is nice and has some pleasant words of encouragement for you after you screw them over. 

I think you might be misunderstanding me.  You can talk all the shit you want, i don't care. This is about you casually throwing around the word autistic.  Every time a sad little shit like you throws that word around, and no one says anything, another sad little shit gets a little more comfortable saying it.  and i've been hearing it a lot lately.

I get it that it's fun to talk shit, but are you not good enough at it to come up with an insult that doesn't drag an entire group of innocent people down in the process?

5 hours ago, Atmosph3rik said:

I think you might be misunderstanding me.  You can talk all the shit you want, i don't care. This is about you casually throwing around the word autistic.  Every time a sad little shit like you throws that word around, and no one says anything, another sad little shit gets a little more comfortable saying it.  and i've been hearing it a lot lately.

I get it that it's fun to talk shit, but are you not good enough at it to come up with an insult that doesn't drag an entire group of innocent people down in the process?

Are you autistic? if not stfu about it already if so then I apologize if I offended you, the only guy who had anything to say about it before has already gotten a personal apology from myself.

I didn't use the term originally as anything more than a point to illustrate a concept, that being the story of the pickup basketball game. If your too soft to hear words you don't like them maybe being on the internet is not for you.

You telling me I'm not good enough at talking shit doesn't make it true guy but please tell me more. I've not dragged anyone innocent down for anything if a word triggers you so much then leave the comments guy.

I've seen stupid ass gamers much like yourself spam memes about how they get PTSD for something that happened in a game. I have real PTSD does that mean I should be offended by some kid saying that on discord? Absolutely not, its just words and they are used descriptively for a reason cause it makes sense in a comedic way. That doesn't mean they are making fun of my condition. Its just a word guy quit crying and take your cancel culture nonsense to someone on facebook with blue hair a nose ring and make a group to talk about it cause your audience isn't here. 

7 minutes ago, iNFiDeL said:

cause your audience isn't here. 

I've been here long enough to see quite a few assholes like you come and go.

NQ might be horribly slow to moderate these forums but they do take out the trash eventually.

I hope threads like this make them consider the damage done to their community by not paying mods to work on weekends.  Or Mondays apparently.

5 hours ago, Atmosph3rik said:

I've been here long enough to see quite a few assholes like you come and go.

NQ might be horribly slow to moderate these forums but they do take out the trash eventually.

I hope threads like this make them consider the damage done to their community by not paying mods to work on weekends.  Or Mondays apparently.

Excuse me but when did telling someone something they don't like deserve bans and silence? You sound like a social media network. Get over yourself kid. I see tons of people talking all kinds of crap in these forums, you even have participated plenty, you know when you called me a sad little shit for example or asshole just now... Just cause it doesn't bother me like it bothers you doesn't make it any damn different. If for whatever reason I do get banned for doing the same thing all the rest of you trolls are doing, then so be it, thus is the way of the new cancel culture world we live in but they better do it fairly. I've seen half of BOO in the other thread drop words like fuck, shit, dumbass, carebear, LITTLE SHIT (Thats you incase you didn't catch that) etc. but I'm the bad guy cause I said it to BOO. If I go down and no one else does, then you trolls just prove many peoples theory that BOO is getting preferential treatment. This isn't the first time this matter has been brought to light so I'm sure it will definitely come up if I get banned. 

3 hours ago, iNFiDeL said:

The whole issue here is BOO's complete lack of respect. I'm not crying about anything I'm wasting BOO's and BOO's supporters time just like they did mine, but instead with continuous shit talk. I'm trolling yes, but I didn't start it. I don't bother random people for no reason, thats BOO.     

Mimimimimimi I demand respect from random guys on the interner because reasons. They didn't do anything against the rules but they don't respect anyone. Mimimimi

Cry moar pls, the salt is hilarious here

42 minutes ago, Lethys said:

Mimimimimimi I demand respect from random guys on the interner because reasons. They didn't do anything against the rules but they don't respect anyone. Mimimimi

Cry moar pls, the salt is hilarious here

No ones crying about anything guy read wtf I was responding to before you open your cock sucker.

59 minutes ago, iNFiDeL said:

No ones crying about anything guy read wtf I was responding to before you open your cock sucker.

yes. clearly you weren't crying for the last hours.

I will hold this thread dearly in my heart in case I need smth to chuckle. This is a glorious saltfest of the finest art - thank you for keeping me entertained