BOO Ruined The Event To Spam Salt Memes

iNFiDeL

Ill help you out. Calling people names like that is a solid way to get yourself banned either from forums or the discord. Ask Daphne. She has good experience when it comes to calling people names. Funnily enough I think it was also our members. 

20 minutes ago, Noddles said:

Ill help you out. Calling people names like that is a solid way to get yourself banned either from forums or the discord. Ask Daphne. She has good experience when it comes to calling people names. Funnily enough I think it was also our members. 

Funny coming from the guys calling everyone care bears and snow flakes

3 minutes ago, SpiceRub said:

What are you still complaining, it happened, it’s going to happen, and it will keep happening. Welcome to emergent gameplay. 

XD no ones ever going to throw another stupid rp event guy enjoy trolling empty space. So take your emergent gameplay message spam and shove it, I didn’t complain about anything I just pointed out that you clowns love to talk crap and call  people names like care bear and snow flake but then cry ban when someone throws it back. Stfu no one asked you for your opinion. Go back and jerk off to salt meme spam like the rest of your goons.

I can make a fortune selling all your salt scraped off the forums and discord.

I think you’re wasting your time, no one needs a lecture on video game justice and morals. But hey, whatever makes you happy.

4 minutes ago, SpiceRub said:

I think you’re wasting your time, no one needs a lecture on video game justice and morals. But hey, whatever makes you happy.

There you go. So sad that people like  her love other people’s discomfort. 

19 hours ago, SpiceRub said:

I could sell at least 50k sq ft real estate in the empty space between your ears, nice lame salt joke, like everyone hasn’t heard it 9000 times before. 

8 hours ago, iNFiDeL said:

I'm pretty sure I grasp it fine guy, I experienced it first hand. It doesn't make them any less autistic for doing it. Also no one else showed up to screw over the event just BOO, so no a third party didn't have to show up, they chose to. 

Be better prepared then. And maybe start being smarter. 

10 hours ago, iNFiDeL said:

Or just maybe... BOO spams phrases like this near endlessly. Boo should just rename to Band of Salt Spam even comes with a cooler acronym. Your welcome.

Are you gonna tell people about all the homophobic slurs you shouted out in the meme server discord?  

6 minutes ago, Bobbie said:

I used to respect BOO. It was the only org I ever considered joining.

They used to be no-nonsense, just have fun together, come as you are, and don't be a dick.

All I see in these threads now is bunch of bored autistic chimps in denial making petty excuses.

Talk about fall from grace.

Oh well...

NQ already has one foul mouthed teenager to ban from the forums this week.  Don't add yourself to the list.

You guys can come up with a better insult to use.  Seriously, just try.

6 minutes ago, JohnnyTazer said:

Are you gonna tell people about all the homophobic slurs you shouted out in the meme server discord?  

On this i agree with you. 

NQ does not support any discord channel. 

What ever happens there is not relevant to be said here.

The only exception to this rule is quoting some discord text that explains in game actions. 

Like "after seeing the explosion, our captain ordered every one to repair the ship"

Anything else is out of scope. 

1 minute ago, joaocordeiro said:

On this i agree with you. 

NQ does not support any discord channel. 

What ever happens there is not relevant to be said here.

The only exception to this rule is quoting some discord text that explains in game actions. 

Like "after seeing the explosion, our captain ordered every one to repair the ship"

Anything else is out of scope. 

It is relevant.  I'm not asking NQ to take any action as it was in a 3rd party app.  But that doesn't mean people shouldnt know what type of person he is. So they can distance themselves from him.  and not support bigotry like that.  

9 hours ago, Atmosph3rik said:

NQ already has one foul mouthed teenager to ban from the forums this week.  Don't add yourself to the list.

You guys can come up with a better insult to use.  Seriously, just try.

XD bruh one of your guys spams memes with the word dumbass and half the others spam salt memes all while calling everyone snow flakes, pretty sure this guys comment had more character than any of your guys' lame af insults. And if your referring to me as a teenager, cool story bro 29 married kid on the way, just cause I talk sh*t when you guys actually act like children doesn't make me a child. Its fun to talk sh*t there is literally a series of comedy skits where the express purpose of the show is to roast other adults, and half of the jokes in any comedy show is talking sh*t. Get over yourself with your high horse bs go back to your fairytale world where everyone is nice and has some pleasant words of encouragement for you after you screw them over. 

10 minutes ago, iNFiDeL said:

And if your referring to me as a teenager, cool story bro 29 married kid on the way, just cause I talk sh*t when you guys actually act like children doesn't make me a child. Its fun to talk sh*t there is literally a series of comedy skits where the express purpose of the show is to roast other adults, and half of the jokes in any comedy show is talking sh*t. 

16 hours ago, iNFiDeL said:

Stfu no one asked you for your opinion. Go back and jerk off to salt meme spam like the rest of your goons.

spoken like a mature adult for sure, no hypocrisy there.

"but i saw it on T.V." is my favorite example of your being very adult and not acting like a child at all. 

5 hours ago, JohnnyTazer said:

*sigh* i know for a fact how JohnnyTazer pushes buttons....that's like a real skill for him....but for the guy that keeps insisting that it's everyone else acting like jerks or kids...you're actually the worst.

For someone that's 29 with a kid on the way, you have a lot of maturity to discover. 

TLDR: don't reproduce if you're an asshat. 

22 minutes ago, ShippyLongstalking said:

spoken like a mature adult for sure, no hypocrisy there.

"but i saw it on T.V." is my favorite example of your being very adult and not acting like a child at all. 

*sigh* i know for a fact how JohnnyTazer pushes buttons....that's like a real skill for him....but for the guy that keeps insisting that it's everyone else acting like jerks or kids...you're actually the worst.

For someone that's 29 with a kid on the way, you have a lot of maturity to discover. 

TLDR: don't reproduce if you're an asshat. 

ahh who's getting personal now guy, yeah I'm bullying the bullies so what? All I am doing is responding to BOO goons and supporters the same way they respond to anyone who disagrees with them. Maybe don’t be a bunch of trolls and you won’t get treated like one. Lastly this is a game quit lecturing me on what is and isn’t childish in a video game.